Captain Carrot

I would love to see a Captain Carrot animated series on the DC Universe app. Just dont make it childish.

3 Likes

I’ve said it before and I’ll say it again: Captain Carrot (along with the Zoo Crew) is the unsung badass of the DC Universe.

I’d watch a CC TV show.

4 Likes

I would too, and Into The Spiderverse showd that they can make an anthropomorphic character work. So when will the OG one get his due?!

3 Likes

I don’t really know much about him, besides the information provided in the encyclopedia, but I said to myself "Hes the rocket, (From Guardians of the Galaxy) of the DC Universe " Haha.

1 Like

Heck yes. A million times yes. As long as they cross over with the Just’a Lotta Animals at least once per season. And Hoppy The Marvel Bunny.

A few years ago, during the DC Nation era, I was terribly disappointed when Cartoon Network produced ‘Farm League’ segments instead of Zoo Crew or JLA shorts.

1 Like

Those Farm League shorts kind of sucked IMO. They’re the only DC Nation shorts I’m not an ardent fan of.

3 Likes

Same here. And of course, it makes matters worse to think that DC Nation could have used CC&HAZC or The JLA for those segments, but didn’t.

@Super-Squirrel I never got how none of those DC Nation Cartoon Network shorts tried giving Captain Carrot a run, seems like a no brainier.