Can You Solve These 5 Classic Mysteries Before Batman Does?

The Dark Knight is, first and foremost, a detective. Today we’re kicking off a month-long celebration of Batman’s 80th anniversary by highlighting some of the classic cases the Bat has cracked.

Read all five mysteries in the News section of our site, or by following the link below:
https://www.dcuniverse.com/news/can-you-solve-these-5-mysteries-batman/

What’s your favorite Batman mystery? When did that “A-HA” moment hit you that Batman was more than just a muscle-y playboy in a rubber suit? Let us know in the comments below!

5 Likes

The author of the article here to answer my own question…

The GOTHAM BY GASLIGHT movie had me totally fooled! I thought Jack the Ripper was a different character the whole time (I won’t say who I thought here in case you haven’t seen the movie yet).

With “Who Killed Batman”, I guessed half of the twist in the middle of the story but the rest had me fooled!

4 Likes

Oooh! Gotham by Gaslight was an instant classic in my book. Loved it & continue to enjoy it!

3 Likes

Fun article. I was a bit surprised that Hush wasn’t mentioned. The mystery of who he was was a pretty big watercooler topic at the time.

Gotham by Gaslight’s mystery was a stunner. Talk about a character re-imagining.

4 Likes

I remember reading Hush and all the clues people were discussing on message boards at the time. Little things like the art in the background. I love it when comic stories get that level of discussion going.

4 Likes

I remember that too. I was intrigued as could be by the Hush arc and I was on a break from comics at the time.

2 Likes