Can You Match Wits Against the Riddler?

The Batman takes Robert Pattinson’s Dark Knight down psychological pathways rarely explored, all in pursuit of his most cerebrally oriented foe. Fortunately for us, after nearly 75 years of cryptic riddles and deadly brainteasers, Batman has a pretty good line on how the Riddler’s mind works. He rarely gets tripped up by one of his riddles.

But what about you? In honor of The Batman, we challenge you to take on some of Edward Nygma’s most notorious riddles. But for the answers, you’ll have to pursue the Riddler himself through comic book history. How many can you solve on your own? Let loose your inner detective, and then check our digital archives for your results!

To see all 20 riddles and the scoring key, head over to DC Comics!

How did you do? Let us know your score below! :point_down:

6 Likes

7 out of 20

3 Likes

I got 3…

3 Likes

your getting there Baby Makes a Phone Fall - Señor GIF - Pronounced GIF or JIF?

3 Likes

the most annoying things about Riddler is the feeling that his riddles seem so easy once you figure out the answer.

3 Likes

i feel like thats how it is with any hard trivia questionTop 30 Jeopardy GIFs | Find the best GIF on Gfycat

2 Likes

I don’t even have to do the trivia to know that the answer in regards to me is no. I will admit… of all the villains who I know I couldn’t go up against… it’s Riddler :pensive:

Jason or somebody from the Batfam would have to save me.

3 Likes