Can You Help Me Identify The Title of This Movie?

Was there a animated movie, before Justice League Dark, where Batman teamed up with another form of JLD, with the Wolfman ,the Mummy etc. Please some one help me , cause I know I saw it just can’t recall it for some reason. Let me know if any of You can help me out here Please???

3 Likes

Was there a military theme? You might be thinking of the Batman: The Brave and the Bold episode “Four Star Spectacular”, featuring Batman and the Creature Commandos.

6 Likes

I can‘t seem to find any movies which fit your description (I might just be blind/looking in the wrong place). Is it possible that what you remember is from one of the DC animated TV shows, like Batman: The Animated Series or Batman: The Brave and the Bold as HubCityQuestion suggested?

2 Likes

Was it in the Batman Unlimited films? I know there was an Animal Instincts title, so hopefully that helps. They were more for children if I recall correctly, but I only had the chance to watch one and it didn’t hold my interest that well.

4 Likes

it was like wasn’t as cartoonish as The Brave and the Bold. I do Thankyou for trying to help me. It’s just frustrating lol it could’ve been an episode of on of the series tho maybe a Justice League episode . Urgh !!! lol this is like a song or a phrase that you can’t remember how it goes and being that it’s not popular or well known and makes it hard to find . Thanks again ,You all Rock!!!

3 Likes

I just remembered something else lol, there was a Zombie character (he was like the leader of this crew)
they had a cool car too lol and at the end of the series/movie Batman offered them to join the Justice League. Damn, I don’t know why I can’t recall or find this and I know it exists lmao I know it does…

3 Likes

Do you have a rough idea of how long ago you saw it? That might help narrowing down where to look. (I don’t remember seeing anything that matches your description, but I’d be interesting in tracking it down because it sounds neat.)

3 Likes

I wish I had something to offer. I can’t think of anything.

2 Likes

Thanks I do appreciate the help. I must of seen it sometime between September and November of last year, but it wasn’t something that just came out, it was probably a few yrs old. I know I caught it on YouTube one day when I was browsing for Halloween stuff to watch. Unfortunately I clear my browser often. What is adding to my frustration on this is when I go back to searching YouTube and I put in the keywords and stuff to search that I most likely used I’m not finding it. I thought it was an animated movie but it could be an episode of a series, and it’s either a Batman or Justice League flick that but Batman was the primary character who gets this crew of monsters to help him , a Zombie (leader) ,Wolfman, Frankenstein, a Mummy (pharaoh-ish) and there was a woman character (I forget what she was) and they had a really cool car lol. If you find it I’m sure you will like it as I did lol, Thankyou for your Help…

3 Likes

No worries, Thanks. PMA EVERYDAY!!!

2 Likes

Superb!

1 Like

Was it in this art style?

2 Likes

There was a Justice League Action episode that had kid versions of Batman, Zatanna, Constantine and Dr Fate and some monsters like the Wolfman, vampires, etc. Episode 13 “Trick or Threat”

5 Likes

It’s style was more like from Batman the Animated series. Thanks for showing interest and trying I do Appreciate it. PMA

3 Likes

Great episode, but that wasn’t it ,Too new. Thanks tho.
PMA

2 Likes

I want to thank Everybody for their help, and I want to Apologize greatly cause I made a mistake . I confused it with marvel’s howling commandos some how ,I feel really bad and very Dumb about this. for some reason I really thought Batman was in it , but it wasn’t even DC product . Sometimes my old 420 burnout days comes back to haunt me I guess. ThankYou all again I Greatly Appreciate all of You and I do sincerely Apologize for this.
PMA EVERYDAY!!!

7 Likes

No worries! :grin: I’m glad you were able to figure it out. And don’t feel dumb, with the amount of content there is out there, it’s easy to get things scrambled - happens to everyone

3 Likes

The important thing is that the mystery is solved!

6 Likes

Funny tho, I was so sure ,for some reason, that is was a Batman thing lol I guess when I signed up for this app I’ve been watching nothing but DC UNIVERSE stuff that I just got mixed up with the "other big comic Company " stuff that I was watching before I got this app. eh Whatever just a bad brain fart lmao. Thanks for be Understanding, You All Rock !!!
PMA EVERYDAY!!!

3 Likes