Can we get Powerless on the app?

It’s an obscure sitcom about a insurance company that handles claims caused by DC hereoes that lasted half a season, but I loved it. It’s also the last live action performance of Adam West. Any wayt to get it added on here?

6 Likes

I’d second this. There are apparently a few episodes that filmed and got cut from showing on NBC, but are available internationally. I’d love to get the complete season here

2 Likes

It was a cute show that got better as it went along. I especially liked the appearances by Green Fury (later Fire in the JLI days). One minor quibble: the original premise was an insurance company in the DCU, but by the time it made it to series the network had changed it to Wayne Security. I always though the insurance company idea was funnier.

1 Like

Hey folks! I’ve sent this request up to our team. No promises, but letting us know what you want to see is the best way to potentially make it happen!

If you have any other ideas, pop 'em into our suggestions thread here.

1 Like

Powerless was by the same Producers/Writers as the new DC Harley Quinn animated series.

1 Like

It’s available for free on the Tubi app

2 Likes

It was an awesome show! It was extremely underrated, that was one of my favorite performances by Vanessa Hudgens and Ron Funches. It was so light hearted with a good amount of action. I would love for this to be on DC Universe!

1 Like