Can We Get Krypton Season 3 as an Original Show Here on DC Universe?!?!?

I just finished watching season 2, and I am wondering how that can be the end. There is so much potential in a continuation of the show. I would love to see DC Universe take up Krypton as an original content series for its 3rd season!!

10 Likes

They would add season 2 before anything else.

2 Likes

It was an amazing show. Nobody watched it so they had to drop it. Not on here by then it was too late. I watched it from the rip b/c they heavily promoted it the entire Winter Olympics. I couldn’t wait.

1 Like

I’m just hoping we can get season 2 on here.

1 Like

I hope that a season 3 gets made. I dont want the show to end yet.

1 Like

HBO max might take it up but do to recent events DC universe doing so looks… unlikely

1 Like

It would be nice to see HBO Max pick up Krypton, Swamp Thing, and Constantine.

4 Likes

That could be bonus of things moving to HBO max, we could get more original shows than what we got on here.

2 Likes

Swamp thing is why i originally signed up on here

Yeah if it’s HBO Max like others are saying I don’t mind, I just want another season! It’s hard in syfy because that’s a niche network itself.

1 Like

that would be the best news I would hear in awhile.

So I would like them to give us a season 3 just like they’re giving us a season 3 of Titans which will be aired on HBO Max because from what it looks like all DC shows are going to be on HBO Max meaning DC universe show I like the CW DC shows what’s DC Universe shows can give you so much more

I believe with them moving swamp things 1st season to the CW that when people start watching it they’re going to get a renewed for a second season because Swamp Thing was a great show just like Krypton is a great show they need to renew it for a third season just like they’re doing with Doom Patrol a third season is coming same with Titans same with Harley Quinn same with young Justice they’re getting their season 4 Star Girl Is Awesome and they’re getting a season 2

just got to the stopping point of Krypton. Can’t say the end because there’s too much left unresolved. Im going to need resolution to this show please. (Continuing Swamp Thing would be good also) :grin:

1 Like

I agree they cant just leave it at a cliff hanger leading up to another season like that. Swamp thing was an amazing show as well. It’s a shame that much lesser quality shows such as those on the cw get endless seasons while these are quickly canned.

1 Like

#RenewKRypton #KRyptonseason3please