Can we get a Martian Manhunter movie, ASAP?

MM has always been my favorite, ever since I was a kid. He has the perfect story for a solo movie, before joining JL.

3 Likes

I think Justice league screwed that up

1 Like

If we do get a Martian Manhunter series who should be the villain? My vote And I want Idris Elba to play J’onn’s human persona John Jones.

3 Likes

I vote Michael Jai White for Jonn

1 Like

Sadly, I don’t think Manhunter has that big of a following.

1 Like

Green arrow and most of the Legends didn’t have that big of a following until they were seen on screen. Maybe that’s what J’onn needs to be more popular

1 Like

Give him an DCU original show. Make it a sci-fi crime noir mystery with Malekith as the villain.

1 Like

All great replies. Thanks everyone. Yea, J’onn has always been the most underrated, and underappreciated character in the DCU. I wish he did have more respect. He has more abilities than anyone, and he’s one of 2 people that can beat Superman, if not put up a good fight. Well, other than Zatanna, respectively.

Underrated character

2 Likes

I think that would be awesome. Bringing out the underrated characters would bring a fresh new perspective for DC Warner Bros.

1 Like

Oh yes please!!!

It would be awesome to see them get into the history between the Guardians of the Universe and the Red Martians along with the conflict between the Green and Whites.

1 Like