Can Someone Explain This?

I see the profile picture/avatar of Batman’s cowl with a white background popping up alot lately.

Is this some social media thing, some other deal or is it just a coincidence that several people all chose the same profile pic?

Enlighten me please.

4 Likes

I think it’s to celebrate 80th anniversary of Batman…
I also know there’s a 5k run coming up dedicated to the Bat in LA

3 Likes

I figured it was a celebratory deal of some sort. Evidently a timed one.

A 5K run, huh? Those are tough. Staying in and giving Batman a watch in 4K is more my speed.

7 Likes

Can you explain why every time i make a grilled cheese one side is burnt and the other is soggy? Goodness gracious.

4 Likes

Ruh roh Raggy! Rucked Rup Rwilled Rwheese isn’t fun. Ruh uh!

Of course, Elmer Fudd would say “gwilled chweese”.

4 Likes

I thought it was the placeholder avatar for those without custom avatars, but I only see it on one platform (Android browser, maybe?) Otherwise they’re just generic silhouette avatars

3 Likes

@biff_pow In that instance, I see silhouette frames and nothing else.

Maybe TPTB at DCU changed it to please The Bat God Who’s Named Todd.

2 Likes

I still worried about Lexcorp’s grilled cheese.

4 Likes

Are you on mobile? When I’m on mobile, avatars get replaced with that one (or the non-Bat-themed blank one, or the DCU logo) completely at random, including in multiple posts by the same person in the same thread.

2 Likes

Grilled Batcheese

Spookie-Grilled-Cheese.jpg

9 Likes

@BatJamags Right now, I’m on mobile. I haven’t really paid attention to this matter on other interfaces. It just stood out to me more on the app.

@msgtv That looks tasty!

3 Likes

I think that’s the default avatar that DCU gives you if you don’t upload a custom avatar.

2 Likes

That batcheese is legendary!

4 Likes

Gwilled bat-cheese requires a large milk, served in a large size McDonald’s Batman Forever themed cup.

4 Likes

I hate 5ks. I had to run one for physical health class at my college. It took me an hour. That was miserable.

2 Likes

I love that this is a thread to talk about 5k runs and grilled cheese.

2 Likes

I’d run any DC comics 5K, 20K, half marathon just for the T-shirt.

2 Likes

And, got home a little late last night from work, wasn’t sure what to eat. Wife made me grilled cheese and it was the perfect thing to have

1 Like

enjoys a gwilled cheese sammy and a bowl of tomato soup while the 5K runners pass by

To victory!

1 Like

Seriously though, guacamole grilled cheese is too good. I’m surprised BK or someone hasn’t jumped on it

1 Like