Can I watch Arrow

I’ve only seen the first two seasons of the flash but that is the only arrowverse show I’ve seen. I’ve recently been getting into arrow comics, so could u start arrow even though it’s over? If so what would I watch after that?

1 Like

The entire CWVERSE catalog of shows (from a steaming standpoint) up to shows introduced this season are exclusive to Netflix currently. So if you want to watch those shows, Netflix us the only place to do, without engaging in piracy.

I’d look at the start dates of Arrow, Flash, & Legends, since they all take place in the same universe. However, I think you could watch any of them up to this season without really having to be concerned with matching up other shows. Most of the crossovers are very much standalone episodes, that require little context of anther series.

Trying not to spoil much, you might want to watch flash to the season where dimension hopping is created.”, but that is just my opinion. Could you binge watch the first 7 seasons of Arrow without much concern for continuity issues with other shows. I’d say certainly that is not unreasonable.

1 Like

Well, not quite. In addition to Netflix, all 8 seasons are also available on demand if you have DirecTV. You can also buy each season, or individual episodes, on Amazon, Google Play, iTunes, Fandango Now, Vudu, or the Microsoft Store. Or you can track down the physical DVDs.

3 Likes

Quite so HCQ. They are purchasable from various video providers and DVD is also an option. I did not know that they were in demand from DirectTV. I should have made that clearer. My bad.

2 Likes

Alright, thank you guys, I’ll try it

2 Likes