Can dc make a Batman beyond movie

Can dc make a Batman beyond movie

2 Likes

There were actually plans to make a Batman Beyond movie a while back when the show was still running. It all kind of fizzled out like most of the DC films in development at the time. Here’s a pretty good video about it, and the rest of this channel has videos on Justice League Mortal and other rumored films as well. :slight_smile: YouTube

2 Likes

Yes, Paul Dini wrote the script, too. This is something that will definitely happen at some point, it maybe be something they do once the Matt Reeves trilogy has finished. Imagine if they got Michael Keeton back for it in 10 years, as he would be the perfect age by then!

1 Like

It’s a fun thought, but I’m not getting my hopes up on it. The script has just been sitting for so long. And if it did come out after the Reeves trilogy, the film wouldn’t even come out until like 2027 or maybe even 2030

1 Like

I didn’t mean I thought the original script from Paul Dini would be produced, I meant to say I think an actual Batman Beyond Movie will happen eventually.

1 Like

Fingers crossed

1 Like

Who would be your dream cast?

1 Like

Honestly, it’s unfortunate that Ryan Potter is already Beast Boy because he’d be my top pick for Terry McGinnis. After him, I’d say Ki Hong Lee.

1 Like

Warner Brothers Pictures can absolutely produce a live action Batman Beyond movie.
It was the talk of the day in late 1999 and 2000 as a starring vehicle for Keanu Reeves after The Matrix hit big.

At that same time, there was also talk of a live action Batman movie where Harley Quinn brought The Joker back to life. True story.

1 Like