Came for BeastBoy and Cyborg instead got Raven always taking about Game of Thrones?!

Came for BeastBoy and Cyborg instead got Raven always taking about Game of Thrones?! I down to give this show couple more shots but common guys. The psycho fam pretty cool tho.

What lol

Yeah they made two Game of Thrones references in the latest episode… clearly Raven never shuts up about it.

Although I will admit not the first show to do this, but not sure how well this slow burn they are going for is going to work. Although seems to be getting mostly good buzz so far so guess it is at the moment.

1 Like

It’s doubtful Cyborg will show up on Titans.

1 Like

Not so doubtful when Cyborg is showing up in Doom Patrol. He may not show up this season but it’s very possible he will in s2

2 Likes

Cyborg will be in the first season of Doom Patrol, he will move over to Titans for season 2.

2 Likes

I don’t know about all of you but I also never shut up about GoT when I’m in the middle of the season.

3 Likes

I am glad I have Titans to keep me occupied until GoT comes back. :slight_smile:

3 Likes

And when Cyborg does appear he won’t be an over-the-top boisterous bruiser and [redacted]. God damn it I grew up with the Register-Timm Cyborg. The version of Cyborg for my animated series is basically Cyborg as he was in Six Flags’ Justice League: Battle for Metropolis (including voice) being an over-the-top boisterous bruiser like Register-Timm’s version.

The Game Of Thrones stuff amused me…cross-promotion at its best and worst, stopping the epusode dead in its tracks.

At the same time it nicely sets up Raven as an Arya type, facing similar challenges and terrors.

Cyborg is coming.