Calling All Young Justice Phantoms Fans! Arc 4 Kicks off on March 31!

Are you ready? Kaldur’ahm is BACK in Arc 4 of Young Justice Phantoms!

Strap in, friends! The return of Young Justice Phantoms on HBO Max is just around the corner, and the hype is real! March 31 is quickly approaching, and we’re beyond excited for Arc 4 to get underway. So excited, in fact, we’re inviting all of you to submit questions for Brandon Vietti and Greg Weisman! Drop your burning questions in this thread, and you’ll have the chance for Brandon or Greg to answer them! Got questions about the Young Justice story? Want an inside look at how DC animated shows are created? Submit your questions right here from now through March 16, and stay tuned for more exciting things to come from Young Justice Phantoms!

21 Likes

Hello Greg & Brandon,
Will we be seeing any more of Stargirl in the series & will we be seeing The Penguin anytime soon? Thankyou.:grinning:

7 Likes

Hi Greg and Brandon!

Will Rocket have a dedicated arc this season? If so, will we see her using her powers? Will Static make a cameo?

6 Likes

Hello Greg and Brandon. I was really interested to learn how the show in itself is produced and how the process is done. Can you guys give me sort of an inside view of how? Anyways, thank you! :slight_smile:

5 Likes

Hello Greg and Brandon!

Out of curiosity, do you guys ever sit back and think about how much of an impact Young Justice has had on so many people? I imagine it makes you proud to be the showrunners behind such a major cultural phenomenon.

6 Likes

Hello! Can’t wait for the 2nd half of the season! I am curious about the motivation behind the character-based arcs this season, as well was what went into deciding the order of said arcs.

5 Likes

Hello, Greg and Brandon! One of the more amusing stories this season was the journey of the Metropolis School District bus commandeered by Klarion and how it manifested as far back as season one. What exactly inspired this particular subplot? Thank you!

6 Likes

Hello Greg & Brandon. Was “Child” a nod to any existing character, or just unique (stand-alone)?
Ty for all the Zee episodes btw. You are both geniuses!!!

5 Likes

The arc formula seems like a perfect compromise of keeping the original leads in the forefront, while also giving some additional characters some time to shine. The Traci focus was very welcomed. Plus Lauren Tom is a delight. What went into the decision to do the arcs?

6 Likes

What’s the significance with the usage of the #16 in pretty much every episode the last 2 seasons? I know it can’t be an accident…

4 Likes

Welcome to the community @zarif098.3963!!!

5 Likes

:smiley: Welcome to all the new members of DC Universe Infinite!

7 Likes

Hi Brandon and Greg! Thanks for answering questions!

Young Justice has had such a huge main and supporting cast during it’s current 4 seasons, but are there any characters that you have wanted to include that you weren’t allowed to or weren’t able to find a place for? And with all the time that has passed between seasons, have any opportunities for those characters opened up that wouldn’t have otherwise?

Thanks again for answering questions! I can’t wait for the next part of Phantoms!

6 Likes

Hi, Greg and Brandon! I’m absolutely loving Season 4 and I can’t wait to see what you have in store for us with the back thirteen. We’re working hard to let TPTB know that we want Season 5, and here’s to hoping it happens! While I’m sure you’re proud of all of them, out of the first three arcs, do either of you have a personal favorite? Thanks so much for your time and dedication to this show!

9 Likes

Woohoo! Welcome to the community @UncannyLZ, @elop0923.96576, @Spidey54, and @zarif098.3963 and welcome back to the community @CWDCTVFAN and @nicksname! :partying_face: Thanks for submitting all these wonderful questions.

Please don’t hesitate to let the moderator team know if you need anything in the meantime! :yjo_superboy: :yjo_miss_martian_green: :yjo_beast_boy_vr: :yjo_wolf: :yjo_nightwing:

9 Likes

Hello :wave:,

Young Justice has definitely been a very awesome™:+1: show and one of my introductions so many things in the world of DC.

My question is why did you choose the starting roster heroes as the team’s starting roster? Did those starters influence what other heroes to bring in the teams next rosters?

6 Likes

Hey Greg and Brandon! I was wondering if we’ll be getting a detective arc this season with Nightwing and Oracle and maybe even Jason Bard since Bard’s a PI, is there any chance we might get those working together this season, or maybe in a future one? And I just want to say how much I appreciate the inclusion of Jason Bard as a fan of him and I love the voice Jeff Bennett gave him.

6 Likes

Excellent! Looking forward to more arcs. Do you feel the individual spotlight arcs are more satisfying to write?

6 Likes

Hey guys, do you think this will be your biggest season finale yet?

5 Likes

How do you decide how much of a time jump you want between seasons? And is it hard to decide which events in your timeline happen onscreen versus the audience learns that it happened offscreen between seasons?

7 Likes