CALLING ALL JASON TODD FANS

Jason is my favorite character. What I love about him, is that he represents all the failures of Batman. Where did you first learn about Jason Todd? I watched him in Under the Redhood movie. One of my favorite movie ever. Then, I read Death in the Family and read the Under the Redhood comic.

5 Likes

Can’t wait for episode 6 of Titans

Under the Red Hood was amazing. At the end when Bats reflects back at a young Jason was heartbreaking…

1 Like

Where’d I learn about JT? Best I remember, it was in the comics in the early 90’s.

1 Like

Jason Todd was Robin when I started collecting Batman comics back in the day so that was when I first heard of him. I’ve been a fan of the character ever since.

1 Like

He was Robin when I started reading comics in '92. I liked him but not as much as Dick Grayson when I read old comics or seeing Grayson in Batman 66 as well as Super Friends. but got really into him in the mid 90’s…then Joker had to go and mess up the boy!

Red Hood is indeed awesome and thus making Jason even better to me.

I first learned about Jason Todd when one of my tumblr peeps posted fanart of him about 4 years ago and I was drawn in… from there I dove right in and read N52 Red Hood and The Outlaws, read/watched Under the Red Hood, then I read most every other comic he’s even been in. He is a freaking awesome character. I’m a fan for life.

2 Likes

Is this the Death in the Family Fan club? lol :stuck_out_tongue: :slight_smile:

1 Like

@Harley Puddin, you love seeing me die do you? Lol

1 Like

You know I am only playing, @Redhood.55520! :slight_smile:

“I suppose I am going to have to teach you a lesson so you can better follow in his footsteps. Nah, I’m just gonna keep beating you!” :slight_smile: - Inspirational quote by Mista J :smiley:

@HarleyPudden, I cry at that moment

1 Like

You are a true Jason Todd Fan, @Redhood.55520! You knew exactly what I was saying. :slight_smile:

Thanks

1 Like

I first heard of Jason Todd through a Batman video game.

Being a lifetime fan of Batman: the only Robin I grew up with was Dick Grayson.

After playing through the video game I wanted to know more about the mysterious Red Hood. That’s how I became a fan of Jason Todd’s version of Red Hood.