Caity Lotz looks hot in Supergirl costume!

In the new Legends Of Tomorrow mid-season sizzle reel, we get a peak at Sarah Lance/White Canary (Caity Lotz) in Melissa Benoist’s Supergirl costume!

Since Caity Lotz is blonde, blue eyed and form-fitting, things look great! Then again, when does she not look great? :wink:

Here is a link to the video on YouTube:
https://youtu.be/qpc2NNpvC8U

6 Likes

Legends is so much awesome and just getting better with each season. Thank you for the link.

2 Likes

Was there ever a LoT comic? I’d love to see how they’d fit into the comics canon.

1 Like

@Coville No problem!

@DeSade-acolyte Same here, that would be pretty interesting!

1 Like

oh Legends and Lotz, how I love them

really want to watch that trailer but I’ll save the reveal for Monday’s premiere

1 Like

Legends of Tomorrow is so much awesome and getting better? Does that mean the show is finally like the first two seasons?

1 Like

I hope so lol

let me just pre-empt your inevitable hate on Legends right there, pal, we already know how you feel about it, so for the rest of the season, kindly keep it silent and allow fans to love their thing in peace

2 Likes

@DeSade - There was indeed a Legends of Tomorrow comic book. Kind of.

It was a 2016 anthology series set in the DCU proper (not set in the Arrowverse like the Flash or Arrow crossover books), and it was more of a niche book covering the forgotten corners of the world. There was a Firestorm story (Ronnie/Martin, not Jax), but that’s as far as the LoT connection really went (the other features were The Metal Men, Metamorpho and Sugar & Spike). A nice attempt at cross-promotion, but ultimately missing the mark.

2 Likes

Huh? I love Legends Of Tomorrow though, sometimes it’s even crazier than Doom Patrol :slight_smile:

1 Like

@Super-Squirrel Thanks for mentioning the LOT mini from 2016. I have the trades of the stories from that mini and they’re alot of fun (especially Metal Men).

Good thinkin’ :wink:

2 Likes

mmmmm… Caity Lotz…

I haven’t watched Legends since the first season. Maybe one day when it’s streaming on DCU I’ll go back and catch up. But I really would love if they brought the White Canary/Sara Lance character into the comics continuity. She’s a great character.

1 Like

There was a White Canary in the Brightest Day era Birds of Prey ongoing. But I have no idea who she was or what her overall deal was. I don’t think the CW version is in any relation but name.

1 Like

Is that the one in the one in the Birds Of Prey show on here? The young blonde girl named Dinah?

1 Like

Caity looks good in anything. She’s a beautiful woman.

1 Like

Yes, she is!

2 Likes

No direct LOT comic, but with the past few seasons it reminds me a lot of the Giffen/DeMatteis Justice League run, which started as a mix of traditional superheroics and comedy, and veered more and more into comedy as it went on, not to mention the hodge-podge cast of heroes, many of them were kind of considered nobodies and screw-ups.

I’ve yet to see any of this current season – I pretty much watch all the Arrowverse shows on Netflix – and while it’s fun, part of me feels like they’ve veered a little too much into comedy. I can get why, though, as it’s definitely their niche.

2 Likes

And yes, honestly, I think Lotz kind of does the Supergirl look better than Benoist, to be honest.

1 Like

Lotz does wear that Supergirl costume well no arguments.

I thought the LOT comic books was a lot of fun, and fun stories. But I don’t get why they didn’t have it me DCU Proper stories featuring characters who were actually members of Legends of Tomorrow, since other then Firestorm none of the characters had been on the show. Clearly they were hoping the name would sell some copies, but it would have likely sold more had they replaced Metamorpho, Sugar and Spike, and Metal Men with stories starring the likes of Captain Cold and Heat Wave, The Atom, Isis (although know the name is problematic now), Rip Hunter, Citizen Steel, Vixen, Hawkwoman, etc.

And in answer to @Gibbyhertz, the blonde girl named Dinah was supposed to be the future Black Canary in that shows world they just never got around to showing it. The pilot said her name was Dinah Lance and it was later shown her mother was The Black Canary with that last name the Redmond name is because she was adopted. They also had Barbara deduce if her mom was Black Canary then she had the canary cry too (even though they said specifically no two metas have the same power and her mom wasn’t psychic… but whatever… I loved Birds of Prey when it was on but it was a flawed show).

1 Like

Ahhh, okay! Thanks for the explanation. I did watch Birds Of Prey but I never got through the whole series and it’s been awhile, because I jump around I tend to forget stuff.

1 Like