C2E2 Saturday Haul

So cool!! I wish I could have gone! You seemed to have lots of fun!! Thanks for sharing! :smile::smile:

5 Likes

@rwk Thanks for sharing. So much cool stuff! I see why you were so excited to go.

4 Likes

Love that Spider-man art, that’s awesome, Glad you had a great time and Thankyou for sharing.:grinning:

4 Likes

Looks like quite a haul there. I’m glad you had such an awesome time. I have a piece of art from Art Balthazar and Franco that I got several years ago. I’ll have to get a pic and post it at some point.

5 Likes

That stuff is awesome!

4 Likes

Hell yeah! I also have the Starfire Vol 1 TPB! Are you from Chicago? I used to live in Ohio but never been to there despite it being kind of close.

5 Likes

No problem @seitan. Always a good time at the comic convention, if you ever have a chance you should go.

2 Likes

Thanks @TravisMorgan

3 Likes

Thanks @Reaganfan78. Like most collectors I’m always glad to share. The Spider-Man looks very cool, when my son asked for it I didn’t hesitate to say yes.

5 Likes

Thanks @JasonTodd428. Definitely post it if you find it, I would like to see it. Art Balthazar and Franco are awesome.

3 Likes

Thanks @Behemoth

4 Likes

@Bukdiah nice! I am originally from Chicago, no longer live there but still in the Midwest. Go White Sox! I’ve only driven through Ohio a few times, know some people from there, but that’s about it. Thought about checking out the Wizard World convention they have there, maybe one of these days.

3 Likes

Absolutely the most jealous any post has ever made me. Unreal!!!

3 Likes

Both of u. I live in Ohio. I love Chicago & it’s an easy drive from Ohio @Bukdiah you’re right. Even easier when I lived in Dayton. Whereabouts in Ohio did u hail from? Just a quick Q & A sorry to disrupt the thread.

3 Likes

I lived about 30 minutes away from Cincinnati.

4 Likes

I did too at one point. Where I lived in Dayton was exactly 30mins from Cincinnati. Nice!!!

3 Likes

I wish I could have gotten those. My brother got sick after we got up there so we had to leave. We were able to go back the next day, but I missed out on that and the meet up.

2 Likes

Here is my haul. Joshua Williamson

5 Likes

Sean Murphy

5 Likes

Harley Quinn Omnibus - Amanda Conner, Jimmy Palmiotti, Stephane Roux, and John Timms

5 Likes