đŸ“șBYOM Watch-AlongđŸ“ș MAN OF STEEL, Friday July 12, 7pm PT/10pm ET

I’M SO HAPPY TO HEAR THAT!

Originally, I was planning to see how the turnout goes for the first two (I thought I may be the only one would be willing to attend a BYOM WAL, glad that’s not the case !). Then I was planning on continuing in the order the DC Films realized (so Suicide Squad, WW, etc).

2 Likes

I would even do a WAL for the Green Lantern movie and (
 Jonah Hex
 - I know, I know
 but it’d fun to comment through the whole movie).

2 Likes

ok those are the only 2 I don’t have but I would be willing to rent them for this group of WaL members & honestly GL was not as bad as the rep it gets. It is super fun watching and cracking jokes with y’all its like our own MysteryScienceTheater3000.

3 Likes

awards a bucket o’ Bob’s Butter to Aquamon for the MST nod

GL and Hex have issues, but they’re nowhere near MST bad.

Now
anyone want to do a Catwoman Zing-A-Long? It’s like the cover of Teen Titans (2003-2011) #27 says: “Come on, you KNOW you want it!”

anyone know a channel or service with Catwoman?

1 Like

@Vroom I’m not seeing anywhere to watch it for free.

Yeah, neither am I.

Tubi did have Catwoman, but it looks like they emptied their litter box as it’s no longer there.

IN 5 DAYS!

General Zod : This council has been disbanded!

Ro-Zar : On whose authority?

General Zod : Mine

2 Likes

It’s over Anakin! I have the high ground!

Wait I’m on the wrong thread aren’t I

1 Like

@Aquamon

silver-grey-haired-woman-disciplining-you-picture-id182764560.jpg

3 Likes

This, I can do.

3 Likes

Woohoo! Welcome to party :tada:

3 Likes

IN 4 DAYS!

Jor-El: What if a child dreamed of becoming something other than what society had intended for him or her? What if a child aspired to something greater? You were the embodiment of that belief, Kal.

3 Likes

“You will be an ideal to strive towards”
Dang I love that movie.

2 Likes

I’ll try to make it. I’m not sure if there will be another Fans of DC Universe podcast yet. I also have to dust off my DVD player :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

Hell yea! Gives me a good excuse for some Pepsi on ice :drooling_face: after this one you should do another movie some time soon , I’d be so down.

2 Likes

@Nu52😆 i hear ya! I’m testing out mine tonight, it’s been a while. I’ll probably use my digital copy.

1 Like

@Elirvin559!
Awesome!!! We’re watching BvS on Sunday, I just bumped the thread for visibility.

2 Likes

This can be a great WaL, Kal-El, they wish it to be. They only lack the light to show the way.

Oh we need to get Nathan to move the podcast up an hour

1 Like

DVD players, I 'member those.

“You’re a monster Zod, and I’m going to stop you.”

1 Like