Bury the negativity

Let’s try to bury all these negative threads buy replying to positive ones. Im even going to dig into the past and revive some dead threats. This negativity is getting out of hand y’all

7 Likes

Agreed!
I’ll start with
North Carolina is a great state!

6 Likes

well let’s not get crazy

5 Likes

oh come on just a lil.

3 Likes

@fansumtheory.16165 I’m with you my fellow North Carolinian! North Carolina is a beautiful state that sometimes gets a bad rep. But there’s honestly no where else I’d rather live

6 Likes

@ biff_pow, :dizzy_face:

4 Likes

From the Mountains to the Sea my friend!

We might be a little slow to get on the bandwagon with some things being in the bible belt but hey, we’re first in flight and flying high!

4 Likes

Higher Further Faster BayBay!! And nobodies got better BBQ lol

2 Likes

Ok all jokes aside for real on the BBQ
Oh so good!
Also love me a good pig cookin.

2 Likes

Here’s something positive! I didn’t like Giffen’s Doom Patrol at first, but now I do! :tada:

2 Likes

Na, no need to silence people just because you dont like what they have to say.

1 Like

They deserve the negativity

1 Like

@Zombedy I have neither the power nor the intent to silence anyone. I just think it’s a bit redundant to have 50 threads about the same subject.

4 Likes

I didn’t even notice them cause I was gone forever but hey yesterday in baseball I got a single and 2 doubles, one of which was so close to being over the fence for a homer

2 Likes

@I_Never_Miss Right on friend! Good job

2 Likes

What if your pet is a goldfish? How do you hug them?

3 Likes

@Dogwelder9 Benn Grimm is that you? Lol but I share the sentiment maybe I would of put it less aggressively but at the end of the day TV shows and Movies come and go. I would love if all of my favorite shows never ended and Buffy the vampire Slayer was entering season 22 right now but that’s not how it works.

1 Like

I’m still thankful & happy to have DC Universe. Through all the troubles & struggles, I’ll be there to love & support DC. I still have hope.

2 Likes

I know! When was the last time you thought “Boy it’s a good thing I freaked out and acted irrationally, that sure did solve everything.” Netflix cancelled 5 really good shows and don’t remember there being anything near this level of fallout.

3 Likes

I’m one of those guys that likes to get into crazy arguments at my local comic shop. Just yesterday Dude was saying that Plastic Man and Elongated Man are basically the same Character and I was like Bro! I can literally name 10 ways they are different.

3 Likes