BTAS: 30 Years Old Today!

So true

6 Likes

Such an awesome™:+1: show. Remember seeing it fully when DCU came out. Fun times.

Also awesome™:+1: Art as always @ImpulseMaxMercury

4 Likes

:birthday: Happy Birthday @TravisMorgan :birthday:

5 Likes

I know! I’ve felt inspired to draw so much lately. Between the DC Fan Art Challenge (part one I will be working on the others), my pleas to renew the Orville,my tribute to BTAS and just a general sketch for practice of a female face.

3 Likes

Happy birthday @TravisMorgan !!!

6 Likes

Thank you @ImpulseMaxMercury!

5 Likes

Thank you @NYJt3!

5 Likes

HAPPY 30th ANNIVERSARY TO BATMAN THE ANIMATED SERIES. I GREW UP WITH THIS SHOW. IT WAS THE FIRST SHOW/ CARTOON I EVER WATCHED. I ABSOLUTELY LOVE THIS SHOW.

6 Likes

Happy Belated Birthday @TravisMorgan and indeed this show was a great birthday present.

3 Likes

More unforgettable episodes.

Plus this great movie…

5 Likes

Heart of Ice and Almost Got ‘Im :clap::clap::clap::clap:

3 Likes

If you didn’t want to watch this show after this opening, what’s wrong with you…

3 Likes

Thank you @AK_Bandit!

2 Likes

This, Animaniacs, Tiny Toons were the peak of my childhood. I got in trouble alot, cus I wouldn’t do my homework if it got in the way of Batman.

7 Likes

Welcome back to the community @ChaoticScholar! :partying_face: Hopefully Batman doesn’t get in the way of your work anymore, but I do hope you’re still able to enjoy.

Please feel free to let the moderator team know if you need anything! :batparrot:

5 Likes

It’s always nice to check in :slight_smile: These days, I have the shows on while I work :wink:

3 Likes

What I love about this show is coming back to it as an adult. As a child if the episode didn’t have one of the usual rogues I thought “LAME” but not anymore. It’s Never Too Late is a touching episode. I love a lot of the dialogue in it.

Father: That’s one soul I wish I could give up on.
Batman: I don’t believe you’d give up on anyone father.

And religious, I am not, lol. I love that it is the use of this character, the priest that Batman is able to save the day, and even save Stromwell in a sense. They even discuss this on Arkham Sessions.

Another episode would be I Am The Night, that exchange between Gordon and Batman just makes me tear up everytime.

The ending of Beware The Grey Ghost makes me tear up. Sure, The Grey Ghost (Adam West) is not a hero in the physical sense like a soldier BUT he is still a hero to Batman and to many fans, and to see Bruce in a vulnerable moment like that?!

4 Likes