Bruce Wayne & Selina Kyle Poll

Hello everybody,
Today I was watching Batman Returns and got an idea for this poll…
Which of the two movie scene do you guys like the best with Bruce Wayne & Selina Kyle dancing together?:slightly_smiling_face:

Batman Returns: At the Masquerade ball, Bruce was happy to see Selina, but she has another idea in mind of who she wanted to see.

Dark Knight Rises: Selina threat Bruce that there’s a storm coming for him, should Bruce be worry?

Best Bruce Wayne & Selina Kyle dacing Scene
  • Batman Returns
  • Dark Knight Rises

0 voters

:batman_hv_1: :catwoman_hv_2:

10 Likes

I’m trying to think of something that The Dark Knight Rises does better than Batman Returns…

…Anything at all…

…Okay, I guess the big action setpieces are better. Those aren’t Burton’s specialty.

11 Likes

If I’m being honest, the first time I watched The Dark Knight Rises… I fell asleep at their dancing scene, and I’m not usually one to fall asleep to TV.

10 Likes

The “Face-to-Face” scene is probably my favorite scene in the whole movie.

9 Likes

I’ll say Rises has a better Commissioner Gordon. Pat Hingle was serviceable but he didn’t capture the role like Oldman.

10 Likes

Agreed. If I were being generous, I’d say that Pat Hingle was giving us a spot-on version of Jim Gordon circa 1941, but by the time of Batman Returns in 1992, we’d just had two decades of stories that had made Gordon a more compelling and multi-dimensional character. (To put things in perspective for everyone, 1992 was also the year that Jim married Sarah Essen.) Burton’s Golden Age-esque Gordon felt like a real disservice as a result, and Hingle only got sillier as time went on.

8 Likes

“Handsome, dazed, and to die for.” :catwoman_hv_5:

:notes:One more kiss before we die
Face to face and dream of flying
Who are you? Who am I?
Wind in wings, two angels falling
To die like this with a last kiss
It’s falsehood’s flame, it’s a crying shame
Face to face, the passions breathe
I hate to stay but then I hate to leave :notes:

Agreed @chintzybeatnik. It’s one of my most fave as well. This track is a standard on my playlist.

It’s a solid film, but there is just absolutely no way that TDKR could ever stand against :00_batman_1992:. Not. ever.

10 Likes

Y’know, I almost tagged you because I wanted to see how you’d respond, but then I remembered your username and realized that I already knew your answer and just how cool you are :sunglasses:

7 Likes

You’re pretty cool as well, LadyBat. :fist_right: :fist_left: :sunglasses: :smiley: :hugs:

8 Likes

giphy

6 Likes

:heart_eyes: :star_struck:

6 Likes

@DC89 please be sure to let @DC89 know that I wish her a Merry Christmas, and by the way I like the music from Batman Returns.:grinning:

6 Likes

:grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes: I’ll be sure to let her know! :smiley:

Me too! :+1: :notes: :dancer: :00_batman_1992:

7 Likes

I tend to listen to the Batman Returns score over the Batman 89 one.

4 Likes

:flushed: That would be Scandalous! LOL! :slightly_smiling_face:

4 Likes

Do you think “Face to Face” was a holdover from when they were considering putting Two-Face in the movie?

5 Likes

Despite the Face connotations, I think the lyrics reflect Bat/Cat perfectly.

5 Likes

That’s a very good question, it would’ve also been a perfect song for Two-Face like Kiss From the Rose was for Batman, and Partyman for Joker.:thinking::slightly_smiling_face:

4 Likes

For more Selina and Bruce

There will be a
WAL on
Batman Returns
On Monday December 13

See

5 Likes

Personally, I Feel That Bruce Wayne Would Marry Rene Montoya, Ellen Yin or Zatanna Zatara!
They Have A Lot More In Common!
If Bruce Wayne Would Marry A Villain, I Feel That It Would Be Lady Shiva or Nocturna!

4 Likes