Bring Back Teen Titans

We were indeed teased, but no promises beyond the Vs. movie were made. I’ve noticed that Greg Cipes and Tara Strong have pretty much stopped talking about a sixth season. For a while Cipes talked about it as if it was a done deal. I saw Khary at a convention a few years ago and he was very blunt about the 2003 Titans being gone for good.

As much as it pains me to say it, I think there will never be a sixth season and the Vs. movie will be the last time for the 2003 Titans.

1 Like

That’s what I meant. Take the Teen Titans show & have them be older like they are in Judas & Vs The JL. Or make a new one with them appearing in that style. Just figured they could continue off the original, since this was a “bring it back” thread. I could definitely use some Damian weekly too. I just got what u meant. You mean make a tv show based on Judas or (&) vs JL. I don’t wanna erase all of this, but I gotcha. I’m totally down for that too.

3 Likes

I’m watching TTG vs TT movie.

My eyes are Burning.

I will give it credit, it is self aware/4th wall smashing and occasionally funny.

1 Like

Teen Titans was never the show I wanted it to be. The characters were too far afield from their comic incarnations for my taste, made worse by the overabundance of zany episodes. Also, not enough Donna or Wally.

I don’t begrudge those who love it, but I wouldn’t put my revival vote toward TT.

Green Lantern the Animated Series, though … :+1:

1 Like

Teen Titans deserves a sixth season.

1 Like

Great idea

2 Likes

I’m with @Super-Squirrel.

1 Like

I wouldn’t mind if they done a 4 or 5 episode mini season to give it a good ending for fans of the show.

3 Likes

@capo-mage I have some designs on my other threads of you guys want to check them out.

2 Likes

Awesome. Will do.

Thank u. Honestly, that’s what I expected in the original. It definitely still worked. I’d rather them be depicted as they were in those movies & almost everything else.

1 Like

It does fall under the category of “it’s better than nothing” but it certainly wasn’t what fans of the 2003 show were hoping for. It was really a TTGo! movie where the 2003 Titans were guest stars.

1 Like