bring back green latern animated series for a second season

We all know this show was amazing and got canceled because of a garbage movie and toys sales under performing. Dc needs to see people love this show and need to bring it back like young justice.

12 Likes

Yes I love that series

2 Likes

Just started watching the show for the first time and Iā€™m loving it! So, Iā€™d love a season 2 revival!

3 Likes

I would be so down with that. I want a Blackest Night animated movie so bad as well as GL season 2.

3 Likes

They shouldā€™ve brought it back. Instead theyā€™re making a Deadpool wannabe Harley Quinn animated series smh. For real though, GL is one of the best if not the best animated show DC has ever made.

3 Likes

Agreed!

2 Likes

I dont feel the movie was garbage at all. The animated series is wonderful and i definitely would love for DC to bring it back via this servicešŸ˜. The whole GL part of the DC universe is in my top 3 favorite DC content, only preceded by Superman and the whole bat family of characters. Although. Young Justice is quickly rising to the top as well.

3 Likes

Yes!!! It needs to come back as it was so good and there so many more great stories to tell.

2 Likes

@OverSizedGeek Finally someone who agrees with me that the GL movie wasnā€™t that bad. It was a decent film in my opinion. 7.0/10.

1 Like