BREAKING!! The new Batman for Matt Reeves' Film Is...

@Redhood.55520 I think he would be great in a noire-esqe Batman film. Something along the lines of Dark Victory would be insane.

@IssacBrown Indeed

1 Like

Assuming this is true, Pattinsonā€™s developed into a really good actor with a lot of range. I thought it would be Armie Hammer, but Iā€™m good with Pattinson.

3 Likes

As I mentioned before, Armie Hammer can be Hal Jordan. Donā€™t tell Armie donā€™t look like Hal. Aged Hal works too.

1 Like

@E-Dot This would be a great casting choice.

1 Like

@Redd_X

Yep, better than that Tom Cruise rumor. Nope. As much as I like Tomā€™s Mission Impossible franchise, heā€™s not Hal Jordan.

2 Likes

I think James Marsden could be a good Hal as wellā€¦

Ya, no thanks. This news sucks, if itā€™s true.

1 Like

I could actually see Tom Cruise as Bruce Wayne

1 Like

Now some twilight fans want Kristen Stewart as catwoman

1 Like

O_o ok thatā€™s pushing it

3 Likes

Can we stop looking so main stream for a Batman. Canā€™t we actually find someone who has the height, build, and martial Arts experience in real life to play batman. This is why dc has had issues with their casting. Why canā€™t dc listen to us

2 Likes

Iā€™m actually okay with this he knows what itā€™s like to follow strict nerd culture. His work in twilight was 1:1 from the books his acting in his non twilight films was absolutely superb change of look up a little bit at about 20 - 40 lb of muscle.

I have pretty high standards for Robert Patterson as Batman. Anyone giving them flak just for the twilight films is under estimating him.

4 Likes

Oh I had to add Robert Pattinson would be like a British version of Christian Bale. Good actors bad choices for batman

You do know, martial arts skills although nice are quite meaningless because of stunt doubles. Acting skills are the most important. Also Bale was British, lean and starred in possibly the best batman franchise

1 Like

Plus, build can so easily be fixed. Especially with the resources a big studio has to offer

Not really breaking as there were 2 or 3 threads discussing this yesterday.

1 Like

I am totally surprised it was him, but am totally fine with it.

2 Likes

Iā€™ll be honestā€¦my initial reaction to this was definitely better than when the news of Batfleck dropped.

He is too young in my eyes
Plus i wanted Taylor Luatner to be Nightwing