BREAKING!! The new Batman for Matt Reeves' Film Is...

@cO2goddess, his voice will be fine. People probably said the same thing got Christian Bale’s voice, and he turned out amazing. All Batman choices are unique, and it turns out good.

3 Likes

As much as I was rooting for Armie Hammer. I am fine with this casting. Robert Pattinson can act.

People should really wait and see if the movie is bad before going on to say a movie sucks.

2 Likes

As much as I was rooting for Armie Hammer. I am fine with this casting. Robert Pattinson can act.

People should really wait and see if the movie is bad before going on to say a movie sucks.

He gets slack because he was in Twilight, but he’s actually a good actor.

2 Likes

He gets slack because he was in Twilight, but he’s actually a good actor.

Very interesting casting. Great actor with a good look for the role but now let’s see how he does with training and this type of action scenes.

I actually liked him in the twilight saga and thought he’d be good for a cbm like an x-men film but I’m liking the Bruce Wayne type photos being posted online and the photoshop stuff of him in a bad suit

1 Like

At first I was horrified but the more I think about it, it may work, but he can’t be scrawny.

The Bat

4 Likes

Also, I joked about his vampire role, but look whatever any thinks of movies now they were immensely popular and he did a good job making a silly character and concept believable. In general, hate for Twilight is silly they were teen vampire love stories, people would be lucky to have similar success.

@LooseNate stole the words out of my mouth. This is good news.

1 Like

I really wish i could reply to specific people, anyways, after reading the majority of the comments I’m glad people are OK—even stoked by the choice.

We got our Batman … lets go!!

3 Likes

Good choice! He’s a good actor, that will bring depth to the character. He looks like a Bruce Wayne, he has the hair. I hope he hits the weights hard.

3 Likes

@IssacBrown I’m sure he will…but and I’m also hoping for a sleeker suit as well, maybe a combo of the Capullo New 52 suit using the rebirth Bat symbol with the yellow outline around it. I also want the over-the-shoulder cape

Isn’t he perfect for a noir Batman?

3 Likes

@IssacBrown

It’s possible he may have a perfect workout partner, Aquaman Jason Momoa. Lol.

2 Likes

@Redd_x I like that one too, I also like the Nolan Dark Knight suit with the light weight armor in the movies. Reeves will have something different and cool. This movie is starting to shape up pretty good.

3 Likes

@E-Dot lol, they can climb a wall together. Honestly I would rather get in shape like that than lifting dumbbells.

@Redbood I do think he is spot on casting for this noir driven detective movie.

2 Likes

Wait and see,giving him a chance!

2 Likes

My working theory is that his casting was based on the fact that if you look at two of them hard enough(Affleck and Pattinson), Robert looks like he could actually grow into Batfleck.