Breaking News: Swamp Thing Adds Floronic Man to Cast!

Please welcome to the stage: Kevin Durand as Jason Woodue, AKA Floronic Man!

It looks like we’re getting all the closer to watching Alan Moore’s Saga of the Swamp Thing come to life. If you’re not familiar with Kevin Durand, you’re in luck! You can catch him this month in the theatrical release of Robin Hood.

What do you think of this ever-expanding cast of mystics and monsters? Let us know in the comments below!

8 Likes

I’m still trying to process they’ve cast floronic man, and there’s a live action Swamp Thing coming!!..

3 Likes

I love Kevin Durand. Great choice!

1 Like

Nice. Kevin Durand was my fan casting for Lobo a couple of years ago

1 Like

Hopefully this means the series will follow Allan Moore’s story line. Also looks like a good casting choice. I’m most excited for this series.

1 Like

@ogier79 I believe production has gone on record as saying they are very closely using Alan Moore as reference material. One of the main differences I’ve seen so far, however, is that the story is told more through Abby’s eyes. Maybe just to start? I don’t know but I am TERRIBLY excited!

1 Like

I wonder how bizarre and trippy the show will be if influenced by Saga of the Swamp Thing

1 Like

Wow applejack. You just spun my head with the thru Abby’s eyes thing. I can already picture her reversed skunk colored hair traipsing thru the marsh searching for what might be left of the love of her life. To think that would only be towards the start of the show makes a grown man cry.

1 Like