Breaking News: DC has announced its return to Comic Book Stores on Tuesday, April 28

We’re all ready for new superhero stories… right?! Good news! After a small hiatus, new comic books will be available for purchase at operating retail stores! Check out the list below:

Tuesday, April 28:

• New Comic Books:
    *Batman #89 (3rd Printing)
    *Daphne Byrne #4
    *The Dreaming #20
    *Nightwing #70 (2nd Printing)
    *Batman GIANT #4

Tuesday, May 5:

• New Comic Books:
    *Batman and the Outsiders #12
    *The Flash #753
    *The Green Lantern Season Two #3
    *Hawkman #23
    *House of Whispers #20
    *Joker/Harley: Criminal Sanity #4
    *DC Super Stars #17 (Facsimile Edition)

Tuesday, May 12:

• New Comic Books:
    *Harley Quinn #72
    *Justice League #44
    *Justice League Odyssey #20
    *Lois Lane #10
    *Metal Men #6

Comic Book store owners are finding new and creative ways to get books to the fans who want them. DC has created an amazing map of Comic Stores Open For Business - you can find it in our Retail Spotlight.

19 Likes

That’s good, we need our paperback comic books and small businesses that sell comics definitely needs this. We unfortunately cannot depend on our government bailouts. It’s not working out so well for a lot of folks

6 Likes

Yay Metal Men!!! I hope the Legion shows up soon too!

5 Likes

Can’t wait to get back in the local shop! ::gordonhqtas::

5 Likes

I need a shop so I can get out of the haus

2 Likes

When can we expect the anniversary specials (Joker & Catwoman) to be released?

2 Likes

NYC is still LOCKED UP TIGHT.
But the Midtown Comic’s Warehouse is an excellent place for bagged and boarded back issues, with a tiny little grade sticker on the bag, though not a CGC, but still official looking.
It’s been a great chance to round out my collection.

I read that DC is ending their relationship with Diamond. I hope that doesn’t mean that this list won’t grow significantly by next year.