Brandon Routh To Play Superman in "Crisis on Infinite Earths"

Brandon Routh is reprising his role as Clark Kent/Superman this fall during The CW’s Crisis on Infinite Earths crossover

(Source: https://deadline.com/2019/07/tyler-hoechlin-brandon-routh-superman-arrowverse-crossover-the-cw-1202649053/amp/)

2 Likes

This is easily going to be the biggest event in comics television history!!!

3 Likes

That is awesome

3 Likes

Really cool. Hopefully that means we’ll see other people from past DC shows/movies.

3 Likes

This is fantastic news!! People give Superman Returns a lot of crap but it was a not a bad story and he played a great clark and Sup’s. Of course there could have been more action but it was still not as bad as people made it out to be.

3 Likes

Now let’s get some Smallville supes

3 Likes

Come on Dean Cain in the suit :crossed_fingers::crossed_fingers:

3 Likes

Out of the box idea: Put any random guy in a Batman suit and have Kevin Conroy record his voice.

3 Likes

Chadd, I’ve suggested this for Titans several times

1 Like

I actually made this face accidentally

3 Likes

@BrightKnight Didn’t know that. Sorry.

At least we agree it’d be awesome.

2 Likes

They really need to bring Lynda Carter as the mother of Fury…

2 Likes

Okay so,our want list is Welling, Cain, Conroy, Carter, and would also add Lois and Arrow from Smallville, Hatcher of course

2 Likes

BIRDS
OF
PREY!!!

GIVE ME DINA MEYER AS ORACLE, COORDINATING THIS WHOLE MESS

7 Likes

Yes to all of the above!

I want a Michael Rosenbaum vs Jon Cryer LEXOFF.

3 Likes

I read this and then heard that John Williams score in my head. I can’t wait for this crossover!

1 Like

This would be the perfect opportunity to have Mark Hamill play a live action version of The Joker.

4 Likes

Superman Returns was absolutely horrible but it was in no way Brandon Routh’s fault, or any of the cast for that matter. It just was a :poop: story.

Brandon makes a wonderful Superman :+1:t2:

1 Like