Brandon Routh and Courtney Ford are exiting as series regulars in Legends

Honestly, I saw this coming. Brandon did not have much of a role since the 2nd season. I love him in Arrow and LOT but was disappointed that he didn’t have a lot of character building like the others.
Good luck to both characters!

I’m surprised they haven’t cancelled the entire show yet. I thought it would have a better premise than it does. I think the writers had a good idea with the series but CW executives probably put I there 2 cents and ruined it.

Dinsdale!

5fd2b2a49a595bced240ce9a1845500b.jpg

1 Like

Im honestly sad about this

People have been talking that CW will need a show to takeover the arrow slot for the 20/21 season.

A Ray and Nora spinoff???
Magic and technology mingle.
Could be an interesting way to bring a few characters like Dr Fate and Zatanna. Maybe even Deadman???

1 Like

I’ll miss Ray, but I definitely feel like the writers ran out of ideas for him in the last couple of years. He barely gets to wear his Atom suit anymore and taking Nate off the Waverider last season meant less of their friendship on the show. Nora as a character never really grew on me, but I thought she had some good moments last season and was hoping they’d build on that after bumping her up to series regular.

I just hope Ray and Nora get a happy ending and ride off into the sunset together. Between his murdered fiancee, then Felicity and Hawkgirl, Ray’s had a bad run in the romance department.

1 Like

Well, looks like Sarah and Roy will truly be the last two of the originals left. Not shocked, as it is clear Legends was running out of things to do with Ray, and Nora is so tied to him now would be hard to keep her on without him. Hope they get a happy ending.

I for one will miss Raydahrk or is it Normer? This is my favorite CW show and I will also miss the bromance between Ray and Nate. They were best friends through and through so I hope this gets addressed.

I’ve seen #DarhkAtom around Twitter when talking about Ray and Nora’s relationship. I am also going to miss the bromance between Nate and Ray. SteelAtom had one of the best friendships in the Arrowverse.

1 Like

@WonderFlash93 I still like Raydarhk. Then again when Neron took over Ray last season I tried to get Death Ray to catch on as his nickname so what do I know.
Ray and Nate were truly one of a kind buddies. This show has so many family members, although I’d rather see Mona go at this point instead of Ray and Norah.