Bowhunter Security

Can we please get a short about Will’s private security company and him asking different heroes to help. I’ve never laughed so hard at an episode​:sweat_smile::sweat_smile:

9 Likes

I think a series of shorts would be more appropriate for that type of thing. I liked that episode as well.

6 Likes

Agreed.

4 Likes

Also, welcome!

3 Likes

@Batwife While I can’t guarantee any content, I’ll send this (admittedly awesome!) idea up to our team! That YJ episode was definitely hysterical! :rofl:

If you have any other suggestions, feel free to drop 'em in our Suggestion Box!

6 Likes

Welcome to the community @Batwife. Enjoy this wonderful service.

3 Likes

Omg! Everyone is so nice on here and I never thought people would actually bite this idea :smile:

2 Likes

We try to be as supportive as possible while still having great debates.

2 Likes

:joy::joy::joy: I literally watched it not that long ago I would love that!

3 Likes

I’d definitely watch that show!:joy: either as a comdy or action show

3 Likes

I watched that and my first thought was “Did Giffen and DeMatteis write this?!?”
I was laughing as hard after watching it as I ever had reading the JLI comics.
That episode was pure gold!

3 Likes

I’m already picturing an episode where they’re watching a daycare for super children or something and the possibilities. Lol

1 Like

" they arnt gonna steal these in broad daylight."
" ight boys we gonna steal these in broad daylight " :joy:

4 Likes

DC needs to go ahead and hire me as their new idea person​:bulb:

2 Likes

That episode was great. I could see it working as a series of shorts or something to explore in a tie-in comic. Speaking of which, if the people in charge are already mining this thread for ideas, pleasepleaseplease give us more tie-in comics :pleading_face:

2 Likes

Bowhunters Security, Always on Point.

Probably the funniest episode in the season. definitely would love a spin off with Superhero Security Guard.

1 Like

I wouldn’t mind some bow hunter shorts.

1 Like