Booster Gold Movie?

Does Anyone want a Booster Gold Movie or is that just me. I don’t care if It’s Live-Action or not but In my eyes this neeeeeeeds to happen!

10 Likes

I would love for this to happen!

1 Like

I need this movie I love Booster Gold

1 Like

I think Booster Gold would be better suited for a TV series, either on DCU, WB or hell, anywhere. But if not definitely a movie. I think he is a great character who in a lot of ways is more relevant to the times now then ever.

2 Likes

Only if they cast nathan fillion.

1 Like

Should they do the Heroes in Crisis Storyline that is currently going on or a new original script, or even a TV show?

2 Likes

I vote no to a booster gold movie.

Oh Yeah! Bring it On!
@toonatonian

1 Like

They could make a booster and blue beetle movie. Maybe discussing blues death in the sequal.

1 Like

I’m down

1 Like

Sean William Scott as Booster Gold

5eca204250aeca9367e7827b11248dd2-full.jpg

5 Likes

Glenn Howerton as Blue Bettle

5eca204250aeca9367e7827b11248dd2-full.jpg

4 Likes

Take My Money!!!

2 Likes

Take my money also

2 Likes

Blue and Gold, would be a great movie. Do it DC.

4 Likes

My casting vote would also be for Glen Howerton, the Booster Golden God.

2 Likes

The last I heard Greg Berlanti was writing it, and would direct it. It seems to have quietly died.

It’s the reason Brandon Routh is Ray Palmer, not Ted Kord, at least in name and superhero ID.

1 Like

Plz DC Films keep Greg Berlanti far away from the Booster Gold adaptation film. Isnt he already busy with the TV shows? No offense whatsoever but think his head is more into his LGBTQ projects rather his DC TV shows let alone a Booster Gold film. It can be mad funny & great with simply another screenplay writer & director.

In my Opinion I think Garrett Hedlund (Tron Legacy) or Andy Samberg (SNL) would embody this role. For one I think Andy has the Attitude to pull this off but Garrett Hedlund has the look and the Charm. Can’t Decide between the two

MV5BMTM0NDM1NTMwNF5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTYwMTE0NTgz.V1_UY317_CR1,0,214,317_AL.jpg

1 Like

Apparently there was a blue beetle booster gold movie in development I don’t know if it still is or not.

1 Like