Booster Gold Comic Recommendations

I want to get invested into Booster Gold, since he’s a character that is a combination of the Bruce Wayne side of Batman and the Flash. Are there any great stories to check out to learn more about Booster Gold?

4 Likes
4 Likes

3 Likes

@raider_dave66

I’ll give that run a good read.

2 Likes

Who is this Booster Gold. He looks like Green Lantern.

4 Likes

5 Likes

The only series I’ve read with a bunch of Booster is 52.

But that has a ton of other stuff going on in it. If I remember right they do some explanation at the beginning though. So it might not be too confusing depending on what you’ve read previously.

5 Likes

Google it. Or just use the DC universe app since we both have it.

2 Likes

It just keeps sending me to pages on Green Lantern.

2 Likes

He is NOT Green Lantern!

2 Likes

Definitely start with the original Booster Gold series, then read the JLI run. After that it’s a little dodgy, so test the waters with anything Booster, but immediately move to Countdown to Infinte Crisis, Infinite Crisis, 52 and then the second volume of Booster Gold, which is amazing.

I might’ve recommended too much, actually lol

6 Likes

I stumbled upon this booster gold fan site.
http://www.boosterrific.com/

It has everything you would ever want to know about the guy.

3 Likes

Speaking of that Robin was really excited to get Green Lantern’s autograph, but for some reason he spelled his own name as “Booster Gold.” She was really dissapointed.

2 Likes

Justice League: International
Formerly Known as the Justice League
Blue and Gold (His most recent ongoing series with Ted Kord)

4 Likes

Is it Stephanie Brown you’re talking about here?

1 Like

OOC: I dominantly roleplay as Dark Knight Returns Batman. When I say Robin I almost always mean Carrie.

2 Likes

I didn’t know which one. I honestly prefer Stephanie.

1 Like

I recommend the entire Booster Gold canon. I have yet to read a Booster story that I did not enjoy.

2 Likes