Book Breakdown - Why We Love Beast Boy Loves Raven

In Teen Titans: Beast Boy Loves Raven, extraordinary teenagers Raven Roth and Garfield Logan have each struck out on their own to find out more about their abilities after receiving a note from an enigmatic person called “Slade.” The two teens head to Nashville, Tennessee to meet him, but they’re not at all prepared for what they’re about to find there.

The third YA graphic novel from the dream creative team of Kami Garcia and Gabriel Picolo finally brings together some of your favorite DC characters in their retelling of the Teen Titans’ origin stories. Connections are made and sparks fly as the young heroes’ paths converge in Music City.

Want to know more? Head over to DC Comics for a breakdown!

Are you excited for a new story from Kami Garcia and Gabriel Picolo? Let us know in the comments below! :point_down:

5 Likes

I think The Titans TV series started the whole thing which I’m fine with it. :ttns_gif_raven: :ttns_gif_gar::slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

This was a great book. The slow connection made between Gar and Rachel, plus the introduction of other characters was all well done. Plus, the art is gorgeous! I can’t wait for the next one!

2 Likes

This was a surprisingly enjoyable entry in the series, and it really made me more excited for it to continue. I appreciate that even though it continues the mostly two-tone coloring, it’s a lot less angsty than most of the offerings from this line.

2 Likes