Bombshells - Can I get a witness?

Oh! Almost forgot to comment on how cool this looks. I’m trying to read up more on Huntress. Sadly, my knowledge of her is very basic, but she seems like a really interesting character.

1 Like

Thank u but it’s ok. It was an accident, he wasn’t the intended target. The crazier thing is he was offered membership when he 1st immigrated here & declined. There was no hard feelings or anything. Then completely separate from all of that he ends up a victim of a mafia related shooting. The intended targets were gunned down in front of his house & he was caught by a stray bullet.

1 Like

I’m all Helena Bertinelli as opposed to Helena Wayne. I have love for both but Bertinelli is my girl. There’s a ton of great reading involved with her character. I loved her & Zatanna already. Them both being Italian was just a cherry on top for me.

1 Like

Yeah, that sounds very Akron. Sadly.
Adding to strange coincidences, I am also Italian on my mom’s side. Family was from Sicily.

1 Like

I love it. My grandparents on that side were from Bari. It’s right by the heel of the “boot”. Meant to hit reply to u @NovellPaladin but I got so excited I forgot lol. So threw a tag in, instead. That’s quite a lot of coincidences we just covered.

1 Like