Bombshells - Can I get a witness?

I love it. The toy line is one of my favorites. The Jada bombshells cars & the bombshell statues & figures are so cool looking. Here’s a few that I own & love. It won’t let me load more then a few @ a time idk why? See if I can get em on here a few @ a time separately.

1 Like

And…

1 Like

Continuing

1 Like

More

1 Like

Loved Harley’s little Black Book too. I liked the UK heroes in that one too.

1 Like

Marguerite Bennett is an insanely underrated artist. Love her work.

2 Likes

@dago-mage OMG I love these! You have such a great collection. I’ve managed to get the Lois Lane statue and have several of the Bomshells Funko Pops as well as a few variant covers. Top of my wish list is Supergirl and Stargirl, but all if them are just so beautiful. Thank you for sharing!

1 Like

I completely agree that she is a very underrated writer. So much love for her work. I hadn’t realized she was an artist as well? I should look more into that, thanks!

Absolutely. Thank u for the kind comments & appreciation. I have nobody that cares or knows anything about DC to share my collection with so this is awesome to me. To be able to finally show them to people who get it & appreciate it, is so satisfying.

1 Like

Same. It’s one of the reasons I enjoy the DC Community - being able to connect with other people who share some of the same interests.

1 Like

I know exactly what u mean. I have 2 comic loving friends(thank god both DC) & I want to discuss it way more then they do. My oldest friend who’s not into comics, almost asked me to leave once b/c I couldn’t stop fanboying. He said lets see if u can go 5 minutes w/o comic talk I really did try. Then he said if u can’t make it 5 minutes on a restart u gotta leave. I got to 4:35 & he let it count. That’s what grade school friends are for,lol.

Meant writer! Sorry…

1 Like

:joy: I’m sorry, that’s so sad, but also kinda funny because I can absolutely relate. My best friend in college (and to this day) kept getting irritable with me when I would talk to her freshman roommate who was a fellow fangirl and came from a nerdy family. I asked her why she kept getting upset when we very much tried to include her, and she said, “I can speak two languages and am learning a third, but every time you two talk I don’t know what you’re saying!”

1 Like

Currently, I only really have one close friend I can talk to about comics, but our likes tend to be very different in most subjects so we just share in mutual like of comics as a whole :grin:

1 Like

No worries. That happens to me more times than I’d like to remember :blush:

1 Like

That’s hilarious. It is like a 3rd language, that’s so funny that she said that.

1 Like

Forgot. I’m so excited, the other day I was merch searching & saw preorder available for the newest bombshells statue. It’s one of my top 5 characters ever. Drum roll…

It’s so mine.

1 Like

@NovellPaladin. I just looked @ your homepage. Idk you’re from Tallmadge. I’m from Akron. My great grandma opened the Tallmadge beer garden after the mafia killed her husband (my great grandfather) beer gardens gone now tho. I worked at a machine shop right by Leonardo’s pizza, across from the Marathon station On Gilchrist road by the highway for a decade. Small world. I have family there. I live like 8 minutes from that Marathon by highway. Almost forgot. One of my 2 older sisters is a teacher in Tallmadge. She teaches learning disabled children.

1 Like

That is so weird! Small world indeed. I can’t count the number of times I’ve gone through that area. Also, my condolences for your great grandfather.

1 Like

Wow. Most of my family is Mogadore/Akron and the rest out of state.

1 Like