Blue Beetle Trailer

7 Likes

Not sure. Could be okay.

3 Likes

Ohhhh this looks great. Love how the suit looks in action and how the face moves when he speaks. Fight choreography looks great (especially when you see him fight around the 2 minute mark) and that final shot gave me chills, looked like something out of Kamen Rider. I’ve been on board with this movie since day one after the casting (because I’m pretty big into Cobra Kai) so I’m happy to see it’s shaping up well. Only complaint I really have is the villains here seem a bit generic, but I’m hoping the story and performances can really make up for that.

6 Likes

DC has deleted it and are presumably going to reupload a fixed version later. It is not hard to find it on youtube right now.

3 Likes

oh wow glad I saw that though. It wasn’t bad or anything. You could get into the 3d graphics and practical physics of some of the scenes but it’s just a comic movie.

2 Likes

Watched a little bit on YouTube. What is there looks fine. No offense @MatthewHecht but I think I’ll just wait a few more hours for the official trailer to properly talk about.

2 Likes

Again it is not hard to find on youtube

2 Likes

When I posted it was a link to the official trailer. I did not know it would get taken down.

3 Likes

DC’s youtube channel just uploaded it again, and that is the current link.

2 Likes

I’m not too interested but I’m kind of curious to see if any of the other Blue Beatles appear in the movie.

2 Likes

This looks super good! I didn’t know that Xolo Maridueña (Miguel from Cobra Kai) is plaing Jaime R. Fantastic! Now, I’m not as familiar with Blue Beetle and his universe as much as a lot of peeps here in DCUI are but I’m gonna’ remedy that super quick. :+1: I was kinda’ expecting to see some sort of reference to Ted K. somewhere in the trailer but apparently Susan Sarandon is playing his sister Victoria and from what I’ve learned so far she’s new to the DCU.

The teaser poster looks awesome as well. :+1: I’m def hitting the multiplex when this opens. Yep!

5 Likes

Good trailer.