Blue Beetle Arrives on Max November 17

At long last Blue Beetle arrives on Max on November 17!

12 Likes

This is awesome!!!

5 Likes

I have been looking forward to it! I wanted to see it in the theatre, but I missed it.

5 Likes

So soon?! I’m not prepared :sob:

Oooo, definitely let us know whatcha think when you watch!

4 Likes

so 2 1/2 weeks after disk release. Sales should be nearly out of top 20 by then anyway.

3 Likes

Looking forward to seeing it, hope the movie is good. :grinning:

:bluebeetle:

5 Likes

I am so excited to see it again!

5 Likes

Excited to finally get around to watching it.

I really have become a “wait for it to arrive on streaming” watcher.

5 Likes

I missed it in the theaters, things just kept coming up. I did get it on Blu Ray and watched it a couple weeks ago. I did not have many expectations for it, but it was surprisingly a good movie. Very light hearted and not too serious.

5 Likes

I finally got to see it last night. It was a lot of fun. It was nice seeing a straightforward, light-hearted superhero movie for a change.

4 Likes

Love this Blue Bettle short. :joy:

Kind of reminds me of the animation style of the end credit scene.

3 Likes

Apparently, it’s doing well on HBO Max. I just bought (again) the Black Friday deal for six months so I will eventually re-watch it.

I had wanted to catch in again in theaters before it left but it left theaters near me right away and even though it was still a fan favorite option (the highly discounted irregular matinee showing that Cinemark and AMC indulge in and even a few Regals still had it playing) all of these were highly inconvenient distance-wise for me for a movie I already paid to see once.

2 Likes

Last night I went to Max to watch The Big Sleep. Apparently they now show what is top on streaming on the service and Blue Beetle was no. 1!

3 Likes

I also meant that on the streaming reports (which are generated independently, Nielsen which has been doing broadcast TV for decades and did cable more recently, has also started doing streaming services and there are a few other industry respected sites or at least reported on by industry trades that mentioned BB).

2 Likes

I am glad it is doing well I saw it when it first dropped on Max and thoroughly enjoyed it. It deserved to do better at the box office.

3 Likes

Awful trailers make bad at best box office performances.

2 Likes