BlNGO CLUB!

Welcome to Bingo Club! Every week, I’ll be sharing a bingo card with you of 25 randomly chosen assignments from throughout the DC multiverse. Your goal: Forge a five-in-a-row path through the card horizontally, vertically, or diagonally by completing those assignments. If an item doesn’t include numbers, assume the assignment is for the entire series or collection. Additional details will be provided below for certain squares when necessary.

Already read something on the card? If you did it in the last 12 months, great! Mark it off! If not, time for a reread!

The center square is YOUR CHOICE: it can be any comics from the library that you can read or reread to mark off! (Can’t be anything also on the card, though, or anything you had read for previous cards.)

I’ll be posting a new card after one week has passed since posting the last set, AND at least one person has completed a Bingo. If you have any other questions, just ask here!

With that out of the way, let’s get on with the bingo!

3 Likes

Hitman's Greatest Hits

The Demon Annual #2
Hitman #4-7; 13-14; 34
JLA/Hitman #1-2

3 Likes

Today I’ve read Action Comic #104 where Prankster hosted a candy town! :grinning:

2 Likes

That counts for the center square! 4 to go, and plenty of options!

2 Likes

Guess I better start reading!:slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Ok I’ve read Infinity Inc. (2007)…

And boy do alot of teenagers have alot of drama in this story!:slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

Ok I’ve read All-Star Squadron #65

The orgin of Johnny Quick has alot of talking!:slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

I’ve just realized that I won’t be able to read all 13 issues of Comic Cavalcade, so I’m gonna have to plan out my strategy of reading more carefully!:confused:

2 Likes

That’s part of the game! You gotta plan your route!

2 Likes

Ok I finished reading Batgirl (2011) #5-#6. :slightly_smiling_face:

338​:grin:
:batman:

2 Likes

I’ve now finished reading Detective Comics #479. I can’t help feeling sorry for Clayface.

1 Like

I’ve now finished reading Batman Family #19, that comic sure had alot of reading.:slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

How long do I have to read all 6 issues of Injustice vs Master of the universe?

1 Like

Take your time! I don’t post the next card until at least one person’s completed a bingo.

2 Likes

Cool, Thankyou.:slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

And BINGO! Read Injustice Vs. Master of The Universe.:slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

No four corners I gather?

obligatory bingo question

2 Likes

nice idea!

will you be doing this again @HubCityQuestion