'Black Panther' Star Chadwick Boseman Dies At 43

2020 just keeps on getting better and better.

Just in case someone doesn’t get it, that was sarcasm. I suppose I should make that clear.

4 Likes

And he was amazing as James Brown in Get On Up. I watched it again last night and his dance moves match James Brown which says a lot.

8 Likes

This is so sad! He was such a talented actor and seemed like a really cool dude. I loved him as Black Panther and hope Marvel can find a way to keep his legacy on that franchise as it moves forward.

5 Likes

RIP Black Panther :cry: :disappointed_relieved: :sob: :disappointed:

5 Likes

Chadwick Boseman was a true super hero on set or not. He fought through cancer for 4 years and didn’t let that stop him. He was a true inspiration to this world and he will for ever be missed.

5 Likes

Chadwick exemplified the term “superhero” on as well as off-screen. I don’t think anyone could have embodied T’Challa better. But I really believe that the issues he crusaded were much more profound. He fought bravely making SEVEN movies while undergoing treatment and pretty quietly battled the debilitating illness. We all witnessed but a glimmer of his greatness and sadly miss what would have been a stellar career. Rest easy King T’Challa! WAKANDA FOREVER!

6 Likes

I very much enjoyed his performances. It’s a shame he passed so young. Would like to have seen him play a green lantern. He would have owned the role.

7 Likes

I think he would have made a great John Stewart.

5 Likes

RIP King :disappointed:

6 Likes

I’m going to miss him too.

5 Likes

Don’t worry man, I got the sarcasm. :wink: I feel you though.

4 Likes

Never liked Marvel, or their movies. But, sucks when someone dies for sure.

4 Likes

I’m torn up inside …I’m a comic book fan and this brother breathed life into 1 of the most iconic comic book roles of all time. I felt myself represented seeing Black Panther on the big screen thanks to him. I’m also a movie fan and this brother also performed breathetaking portrayals of historic characters who shaped and influenced black culture and history in America like Jackie Robinson, James Brown, and Thurgood Marshall. I’m a black man and not only do I feel like I personally know Chadwick Boseman but I feel like my brother died. I’m blown away by not only he accomplished in a short time on earth but how much he still accomplished after he found out he was sick! Talk about walking in your purpose , living your dreams, and making the best of your situation . Rest in Heaven King! #ripchadwickboseman #blackpantherforever #wakandaforever

5 Likes

Rest in peace, my king. Wakanda Forever!

4 Likes

Rest in peace beloved king T’challa

3 Likes

RIP Chad

3 Likes

All Black Panther and Shuri and Wakanda singles are free on Comixology right now.

3 Likes

R.I.P brother

4 Likes