'Black Panther' Star Chadwick Boseman Dies At 43

His performances were so inspirational. I’m very sad about his passing. :cry:

RIP and thank you, Chadwick Boseman.
Wakanda Forever!

7 Likes

I’ve been talking about it since I saw it yesterday… I’m still shocked, it just doesn’t feel real… we lost real talent… R.I.P Chadwick

Wakanda forever

4 Likes

RIP, Mr. Robinson.

9 Likes

I’ve been really stuck on this all day. Just to add on to what I said earlier. Make sure to be kind to one another. You have no clue what may be going on in someone’s private life. Try to be considerate and kind to everyone you interact with.

I was such a huge fan of all of Chadwick’s work and it’s a shame we won’t get to see everything else he still had to offer. And that’s coming from me (a white guy). I can only imagine how much more his work meant to other fans. Finally seeing a black hero of that caliber lead the screen. I can’t imagine how much harder it is on some of his other fans. Remember to tell those you care about that you love them.

15 Likes

So sad about Chadwick Boseman, I found out earlier this weekend and I still can’t believe it. I was even more shocked when I heard the cause of death, because I didn’t know he was sick. This is a big reminder to us all that no matter how healthy we may think we are, we should always get a regular checkup. RIP, Black Panther

5 Likes

R.I.P. Chadwick Boseman (1976-2020)

6 Likes

He was a legend

6 Likes

Such a talented and gracious man, who will be sorely missed.

Rest easy, King Boseman, and thank you for what you gave us all. :heart:

6 Likes

It was really sad

4 Likes

:disappointed: Heart Broken

5 Likes

It’s always sad to hear about someone passing away but when its one of your heroes and king T’Challa was a lot of peoples hero but so was the man that played him he filmed allot of his movies in between surgeries and chemotherapy which if you’ve ever had someone close to you go through that it is very horrible but he still made the movies he knew everone was looking foward too and spent a lot of time visiting sick children in the hospital he was a good dude and will be mourned by the world. RIP Chadwick Boseman RIP King T’Challa

8 Likes

:no_good_man:t2:

There needs to be a proper Wakanda forever emoji.

8 Likes

Still difficult to get over this he will be missed wakanda forever​:black_heart:

5 Likes

Heartbreaking… Unbelievable, I think, because he was so young and vibrant, with still so much more to offer the world with his talents. Also, our heros and stars often seem larger than life… we may think they are invincible. He was a true KING, filmimg through the fight!!!

6 Likes

This made me very sad. I’m from and live in SC, so that was just another of many reasons I liked him.

4 Likes
5 Likes
5 Likes

absolutely devastating news to hear. no one had known about his constant battle, he shot his 5 biggest movies and fulfilled make a wishes with cancer kids, all while battling it himself. he really is a true hero. a good man. rest in peace to our king. “all legends fall in the making” -juice wrld “in my culture, death is not the end”- king t’challa

7 Likes

This has hit me pretty hard. I’ve just spent the past year year fighting cancer and recently found out I’m in remission. Breaks my heart to know he won’t see another sun set or wake up to see his wife smile at him among other things. Thank you sir for for entertaining me through my battle with cancer.

9 Likes

@richardwhiting1234.70412: C. Boseman’s passing has indeed hit so many within the fandom community and so many more across the globe in the heart very hard indeed. The palpable sadness surrounding this rising star’s death is at once painful and difficult to fully process. However, I’m very happy to hear that you’re in remission and am wishing you only the best of health and happiness as you move forward on your journey. Thank you so much for sharing. :purple_heart:

7 Likes