Black Manta is going to be the most badass villain in the DCEU

Man was insanely good in Aquaman. How did you guys think he was?

5 Likes

I loved Black Manta - the costume, the actor, the backstory, all of it!!! I’m looking forward to seeing where they go with his character in the next movie. I want to see more of Dr. Shin too.

2 Likes

I loved Black Manta in Aquaman! He was everything I wanted in a live-action version of Black Manta. I can’t wait until the next movie!

1 Like

It only makes me excited for Cheetah in WW84

3 Likes

I loved Manta too. Shin is a villain in the comics I believe, so it’ll be interesting to see where he goes in the sequel (s).

My favorite DCEU villain is General Zod. That is one guy you do not mess with.

3 Likes

Waiting on Sinestro and the REAL Parallax (not the fart cloud we got in 2011)

feelsbadman

1 Like

Glad to see James Wan embraced the absurdity of Manta’s design. Any other director would have tried to modernize it or make it look like something would exist in the real world. James Wan just said “F*** it, let’s go all in”, and gave us possible the most accurate page to screen adaptation of a comic book villain ever.

4 Likes

Good point ToP. Yet another thing Wan and his team deserve alot of praise for.

3 Likes

I know right, just look at Hawkeye in the MCU!

2 Likes

No dceu villain will ever be better than Zod

3 Likes

Black manta was cool but I want to see MORE of him in the future with more backstory and more purpose I know he wanted to kill aquaman because he let his dad died but I want more than that with more filler

1 Like

BLACK MANTA, Iconic Dc villian.

2 Likes

He’s an ever present character & they did him justice in the movie. One of the all time great villains imho.

1 Like

I don’t know about Zod being the best. I never really felt for him and Black Manta feels like there is more to him then just what the movie gave us. In the next movie, they could include flashbacks with him and his father and it will create a more relatable and grounded villian.

1 Like

@hanofearl Watch Mos again!