Black Lightning

Anissa has always been my favorite! I just love how much of a badass she is. She is admirable for her confidence!

1 Like

I think Black Lightning is best written and acted DC comics show.

6 Likes

I havenā€™t watched it yet, guys, but I was reminded of Static Shock, itā€™s not the same character is it?

I agree with that Robert Scorpio!

The seen when he hugs Jennifer when her powers overtake her and absorbs them for her. That was a beautiful scene.

2 Likes

I wish they would do a crossover

1 Like

The name is Static, he belongs to Milestones not DC. I swear that if they did make a live action version based off the comics and not damn kids cartoon yā€™all going to be Shocked because you wonā€™t see no damn Richie

I liked Season 1 better, but I guess it just started. There was that one fight scene in the garage, though. Iā€™m sure it would have been awesome, except they made two decisions that made it a bit too campy for me.

1. Did neither of them seriously realize they were out of bullets? Cā€™mon!
  2. There is no way that giant spiked heel would be inconspicuous. I assume itā€™s supposed to have been retracted or something? They should have made the spike smaller or something.

Also, Why didnā€™t Anissa wear freakinā€™ gloves when handling the money???

Djwolfman you sound like a buzzkill. I have to catch up on this show am way behind

1 Like

MAJOR SPOILERSā€¦

My Favorite Parts Was, When Anissa Was Fighting In The Hallway Loved It, Jennifer And Jefferson Together When He Absorbs Her Powers, LYNN Omg She So Strong Without Power Love Her As Well, And The Vice Principle (I Forgot Her Name) All Her Scenes Were AWESOME

1 Like

Love Black Lightning. The first episode was good. I loved the first season. I am on board with the second season.

1 Like

Such a fantastic premiere! I got up from my seat in excitement just from the cool opening chapter title sequence. Great set-ups for each characters storyline this season. Anissa is my favoritešŸ˜

Great to to season 2. Syonide getting killed off was the only that I did not see coming. These kids that are dub as ā€œGreenlit babiesā€ is homage to the term ā€œBang Babiesā€ from Static Shock.

Man canā€™t wait to see what happens next.

3 Likes

The first episode was awesome
I did not expect sionide to die
I think it would be super cool to see the outsiders and static shock

3 Likes

In the Arrowverse there are the Legends, Team Flash, the D.E.O, and Team Arrow. So know about they goong to be making a team for Black Lightning and my money is on them being called the Outsiders!

1 Like

I liked the premier. Was cool seeing Townsend acting again

2 Likes

Check out my review of the episode here
https://youtu.be/RAuC3fMM-nA

1 Like

The term ā€œgreenlit babiesā€ does not sound right but I enjoy the attempt, it just feels too forced

ā€œThe Outsidersā€ is a team up that can truly only happen once Batman is introduced to the CWā€™s DCEU but they seem to be staying away from Batman

2 Likes