Black Lightning Watch-Along – Series Finale! Saturday, 5/29 @ 9 PM EST/6 PM PST

I can hear you jeff

1 Like

He might’ve legitimately thought he killed Jeff instead of just leaving him to die, but yeah, being extra thorough never hurts

Anyone else feel claustrophobic with him in the ground like that?

1 Like

Buried alive usually does the trick, but a villain’s ego forgets that the hero often has back up. I am looking forward to the emitter’s timely destruction.

1 Like

Very much so, and I don’t even really consider myself to be particularly claustrophobic. It’s just a good indicator of how well the scene was shot

1 Like

I think they really work on this show to make you feel what they are feeling. Remember the recent scene with Lynn when she was strip searched in jail?

1 Like

He definitely hasn’t forgotten about the rest of the Pierces, but maybe he was hoping that Jeff’s death would break down whatever resolve they had left

good point.

1 Like

The music here is really cool

1 Like

light as a feather stiff as a board

1 Like

There’s no such thing as a boring trip to the ionosphere

Now who could that be up there? :eyes:

dark phoeni…no

1 Like

now why did she say they have to hit the tunnels? DOes she have tunnel vision from space?

1 Like

The music on this show is killer sets the mood.

1 Like

I guess it’s a hunch about finding someone/something that’ll help bring down Tobias, but I’m not sure it’s totally explained

1 Like

Did they ever refer to him killing someone beforenon this show?

1 Like

It’s been a while, but yeah, I’m pretty sure we saw a flashback in a previous season about him accidentally killing that guy right after he got his powers

1 Like

And the true Lightning is back! :heart:

1 Like

With a great new hairstyle!!

1 Like