Black Label Releases For 02/19/2020

@ThatBlackLabelLife

Wonder Woman: Dead Earth 2

“Determined to give the remnants of humanity refuge on the shores of Themyscira, Wonder Woman’s hopes are dashed when she finds the island paradise a shadow of its former self, with her Amazon sisters long gone and something unimaginable in their place.”

The Low, Low Woods 3

"El and Octavia find themselves on two separate paths. One leads to somewhere deep within the Earth, and the other leads to a small green trailer on the edge of town. There, the people of Shudder-to-Think, PA say, lives a witch. For a price, she can change you—and even make you forget that which you no longer wish to remember.

But what is the price of remembering that which you have lost?"

Plunge 1

“In the aftermath of a devastating tsunami, an exploration vessel known as the Derleth begins sending an automated distress signal from a remote atoll in the Bering Strait. The only problem is that the Derleth has been missing for 40 years. Marine biologist Moriah Lamb joins the Carpenter Salvage team to recover the Derleth’s dead…only to find that in this remote part of the Arctic Circle the dead have plenty to say to the living…Joe Hill and Stuart Immonen’s Plunge into terror begins here!”

Joker: Killer Smile 3

“Everything Dr. Ben Arnell knew is wrong. Who can he turn to? The Joker waits with open arms…and all he needs from Ben is open cell doors! The unbelievable psychological thriller from the creators of Gideon Falls hits a fever pitch and crashes to its decisive finale…or does it?”

For updates on future Black Label releases and to join ThatBlackLabelLife Book Club go here:

https://community.dcuniverseinfinite.com/g/ThatBlackLabelLife

3 Likes

Lots of good books this week!

It was the Death of the Family Joker that got me back into collecting physical comics, so I always look forward to anything Joker related…but I’ve been a HUGE fan of Horror Comics since back when the Frog Brothers introduced me to them in The Lost Boys, so I really look forward to Hill House releases. The Low, Low Woods has been fun so far and after where it left off in Issue 2, I’m looking forward to picking back up. …Plunge… Any water related thriller always scares the crap out of me, especially deep water. So, I expect Plunge to be SUPER fun!

Most of all this week I’m looking forward to Dead Earth! I love anything Post Apocalyptic and the first issue of this story delivered HARD on that front! Plus one of my favorite stories of all time was Murder Falcon which was put out by the same people who are doing Dead Earth. Everything about Dead Earth reminds me of Murder Falcon and I wouldn’t be surprised that if at one point Wonder Woman started swinging around a magical electric guitar with a chainsaw tip!!! Wonder Woman could TOTALLY save the world with METAL!!!

3 Likes