Black Friday 2, Electric Boogaloo!

What can we say, we’re in the giving spirit! We’re up to our old tricks again, giving up to 30% off of select items in the shop. You can read more about the goodies in our new site (Stuff Your Stockings with Our Black Friday Reboot Sale!).
Or you can just see for yourself by heading to the “Shop” section of the site, found here: https://shop.dcuniverse.com/ !

4 Likes

Breaking 2 Electric Boogaloo was a staple movie for me growing up. Boogaloo Shrimp/ turbo was easily the best breakdancer, but Ozone could hold his own too. I’m loving these thread headlines, u guys are road-mapping my childhood.

2 Likes

exclusive DCU apparel for dudes featuring Diana would be appreciated with an instant purchase :star2:

3 Likes

What happened to all the phone cases that were there before?

Why we can’t download the app on Xbox one the watch dc

Hawk…and…dove!
Hawk…and…dove!

1 Like

@manifest Yeah, I don’t understand why DC is marketing the male characters only to men and the female characters only to women. It’s as if they think men don’t love Wonder Woman, Artemis, Harley, etc. and women don’t love Batman, Superman, Robin etc.

2 Likes

Men’s shirt with Wonder Woman logo, please. Simple shirt with classic WW. There are very few of these anywhere presumably because those shirts don’t sell well… but there also are none to sell… chicken/egg…

Harley Quinn would be good too.

1 Like

quite a few different designs are out there, superherostuff has about a dozen men’s WW shirts, DC’s official shop has three times that many … there’s no reason why DC Universe can’t have at least one unisex design for Diana, Harley, Babs, etc.

Thanks for the feedback on what you’d like to see offered, everyone - took it all down to share with the team today. Also, @mannykukunis35.56084, for your question, the service isn’t presently on consoles, but we’re looking into such for device expansion for the future. Please keep an eye out on the list of devices presently capable of being used, as we’ll be updating it when we add more: What devices is DC Universe available on? – DC Universe Help Center

1 Like

Sorry I added nothing. I was too obsessed with the headline. Shabba doo & turbo shrimp were a landmark in my childhood. Even Ice-T was in those movies.

1 Like