Black and Proud: The Legacy of Milestone Comics

I know. I’ve been trying to get the Worlds Collide crossover on here forever. Now I’m reading Superboy & it’s killing me cuz a big part of it involves that crossover.

1 Like

I can guarantee the DC History Club will do Milestone Comics as a topic in the future. It will be a matter of figuring out what characters or issues are available here.

2 Likes

Favorite is Static but i always look for other milestone issues whenever I can since they’re harder to find, I do wish that they were collect in a trade, hopefully soon, don’t know how the relationship between dc and milestone but I hope they bring the characters back, I had bought the first issue for my best friend for his birthday since he loved static. As long as they don’t make plans to give him a live action debut I still got time before they really get pricy. I also got him static shock season 1 on DVD. I do enjoy blood Syndicate and Hardware (both I have the 1st issues of. I want to mention others like Icon and Xombi but I have yet to find them.

1 Like

I loved Static and Icon. The crossover story where Superman and Icon talk about their histories was awesome.