Black Adam by Christopher Priest and Rafa Sandoval in July 2022!

Lol. I remember 2011 like it was 11 years ago. Robin was 10 then. Then suddenly he was 13. And now he’s 14. How time…flies???

1 Like

I was two then. My parents forgot I existed and left me at a funeral. I have no idea how I got home.

1 Like

It’s been nearly 30 years since Superman v2 #75 (the death issue) came out, and it feels like I just got home from Hastings with it, as I did when I was 9.

Time flies, indeed.

Speaking of Deathstroke, anyone reading Deathstroke Inc.? I’m diggin’ it.

2 Likes

I’m dipping in and out. Didn’t enjoy the art for the first issue, so gave it a miss for a while. Doing a little reading to be up to speed for Shadow War.

2 Likes

I was going to sit out Shadow War until it came here, and just carry on with DI (similar to how I only read Nightwing as Fear State came out), but now I have a feeling I’m all-in for Shadow War, so not only am I sticking with DI, but Batman and now Robin, too.

So much for sitting out Shadow War! :joy:

2 Likes

Black Adam chooses his successor? Really you get a new potential billion dollar movie and your going to have a story about a successor? I’ve loved this fictional universe since I was a kid, but this constant need to move off characters is not working.

2 Likes

If you read the interviews, you know that Black Adam isn’t going anywhere. This is a new character added, not a replacement at all.

2 Likes

Read a short article that uses the phrase I used, hope they don’t replace

1 Like

It is true that he chooses his successor, but if you read the whole article, it says that the crisis that made him choose this person is resolved, so he isn’t going to die after all.

1 Like

Always willing to see a new take on a character, some work, some don’t.but I always go in hoping for the best.

1 Like

I always go in angry and rageful.

Good times.

1 Like

One week till release! Very, very excited!

1 Like

Bet I’m more excited than you!

“Nuh-uh!”

I’m snagging the Mikel Janin cover for #1, so yeah-huh! :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

1 Like

I’m getting the main cover, cause I love Irvin Rodriguez, but that Mikel Janin is pretty snazzy! My favorite variant other than the main one is Crystal Kung’s, but that one is an incentive, and I’ve tried to force myself not to buy those. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Darn tootin’!

I’ll probably yoink the Brandon Peterson cover for #2.

2 Likes

Very hyped for this. I think I t has a chance of being the best comic of the year.

2 Likes

One day to go! :partying_face:

The Rock Blackadam GIF by Regal

1 Like

The heirarchy of power in the DCUniverse is about to change? :wink:

3 Likes

Nope, Superman isn’t going anywhere. :grin:

2 Likes

Well Black Adam has a movie and Superman hadn’t properly been seen since 2017.
Synder cut don’t count since it’s the same movie.

2 Likes