Black Adam 2022

20 Likes

I hate Black Adam already. Who is this loser stealing Hawkman’s trailer screen time.

8 Likes

Honestly more excited for the JSA then Black Adam himself.

12 Likes

9 Likes

Not bad for a teaser. Some of the humor actually surprised me a bit – it looks it will fit in relatively well with the Shazam movies, which is cool and hopefully a sign that the two will meet.

Overall, looks cool, definitely going to see it when it comes out.

10 Likes

My most-anticipated movie of 2022 (DC or otherwise) looks great!

Bring on this movie, Priest’s Black Adam mini and, of course, the Black Adam merchandise!

10 Likes

7 Likes

I think the tone and the Kanye West music is what’s ruining it for me.

8 Likes

I’m intrigued! I will say it does look very mainstream, in the sense it seems more like Dwayne Johnson movie rather than a Black Adam movie. But I’m very excited to see him clash with the JSA and they seem pretty on point from what I’ve seen. Here’s hoping for a Shazam/Black Adam movie sometime soon!

10 Likes

Needs more Hawkman.

11 Likes

That’s true of everything, TBH.

9 Likes

Looks SWEET. :slight_smile:

@Vroom speaking my language, excited for the PriestAdam!

I am very excited to get to know all of the JSA and Adam himself. And it comes out in my birthday month…if they don’t delay it again…plz no…

8 Likes

Remember how I said Black Adam was going to be a DCUI or trade read?

This trailer changed that.

Seeing how excited I am for the movie, its toys (Spin Master and McFarlane are gonna kill it!) and the overall aspect of more JSA characters entering into the public’s consciousness via this movie, I can’t NOT read Priest’s BA now (I just hope its better than his Justice League run was :crossed_fingers:t2:).

Cool! Book a Black Adam party at Chuck E. Cheese. :partying_face:

Their “pizza” sucks, but they have video games and other stuff (wanna do a Skee-Ball match?), so that helps even things out.

So, how many times has everyone watched the trailer?

I’m about to embark on my second viewing.

5 Likes

Looks awesome™:+1:. Not a lot shown but don’t mind. Exited for this one.

7 Likes

Bah, Chuck-E-Cheese.

Show-Biz was were it was at. RIP.

5 Likes

Right?! :raised_hands:t2:

I have very faint memories of ShowBiz from my early childhood, but it was a pretty neat joint, as I recall.

Minus the animatronic band, which was horrifying to a 7-year-old. That aside, it was a nifty place.

5 Likes

Heheh, join me! :slight_smile:

I liked Priest’s Justice League, but it’s definitely the weakest of the things I’ve read from him since he started in Rebirth. (and that includes the Inhumans miniseries he did, which I rather liked).

I’m waiting for a second viewing till I can get home and watch on my big computer screen. :slight_smile:

5 Likes

Sure, and darn nice of you to pay, as well! :superman_hv_4:

I’m eager to watch it on my TV, but on the computer, it makes for a nice distraction from work.

5 Likes

Now THAT’S how to do Hawkman on the big screen!

9 Likes

Wow, all of the characters look very cool in this, I am really excited now!

7 Likes