Bizarro… ME AM NOT LITTLE CONFUSED

So currently within the pages of The Terrifics, Bizarro has been causing all sorts of chronal problems with his ensemble of “Terribles”.
At the same time, though, is Red Hood: Outlaw, where we know that Bizarro has been lost in a different dimension with Artemis.
Both versions of Bizarro seem blissfully unaware of the events of the other series. I’m usually pretty good at piecing together timey-wimey contradictions, but this one really has me stumped.
Are there now two Bizarros? I really wish there were an easy answer but so far I’m at a loss.

1 Like

It’s actually explained early on in RHATO that, yes, this is a totally different Bizarro clone! The Bizarro of The Terrifics is “Bizarro #1,” where the Bizarro of The Outlaws is much newer.

4 Likes

Guess I missed that… Do you have an issue number?
Thank you!

In Red Hood and the Outlaws #13, Luthor remembers the Bizarro he created in Forever Evil, and compares this new Bizarro to him.

The Bizarro from The Terrifics, on the other hand, was NOT created by Luthor: he’s from Htrae, a Bizarro World in the multiverse — as established first in Grant Morrison’s Multiversity, and expounded on in Peter J Tomasi’s Superman.

3 Likes

my hero :metal:t2::heart_eyes:

My head hurts when I read a modern Bizarro story.

1 Like