Birds of Prey

Have to agree with the others who’ve mentioned how bad the cgi looked. And when your show is cgi filled, it really kinda ruins it. I actually really liked Dina Meyer as Oracle and the young Black Canary was pretty good, but Huntress was a disaster. Not really sure how much was bad acting and how much was bad writing. I understand that being Batman and Catwoman’s kid automatically makes you an angry sex kitten, but that was all there was to her. If you go into it not expecting much, you wont be disappointed.

I don’t know why DC even has this show up here. It’s so crap. Huntress is the Metahuman daughter of Batman and Catwoman… that’s just… wow. That’s bad.

1 Like

Never seen it so I’ll watch it with a open minds

2 Likes

All my videos are lagging

2 Likes

Finally getting around to watching this, after a few episodes, I’m really liking it so far, the earth-2 version of Huntress (Helena Kyle/Wayne instead of Helena Bertinelli) is an interesting spin on the character that I was initially unsure of but am not having any issues with yet. Not sure about psychic Black Canary instead of the martial artist with a sonic scream, but I’ll watch a bit more before I pass judgement on her. Oracle is SPOT ON so far and really like her actress. Still not sure about Mia Sara as Harley Quinn, I haven’t really seen a “crazy” side to her yet, but will pass judgement once I finish the season.

5 Likes

Why have the show on here but not Smallville

5 Likes

I love this! I mean it’s old school, so you can’t really compare it to the evolved writing, acting, and effects of today. Though, I have to say… It’s rather cheesy. Haha But a great series, in its time’s arena!

Also. Black Canary with telepathy…? :eyes:
Maybe save the creative license for the plot and not so much the super heros. Lol

2 Likes

I enjoyed this when I first watched! Can wait to rewatch it!

3 Likes

Not bad watched the pilot and I enjoyed it the cgi qtf zbot wacky but good for it’s time

1 Like

Watched this show on Kodi a while back. I like it something to watch to pass the time.

2 Likes

This is actually fun if cheesy, kinda like Birds of Prey should be. I just wish we could get this in HD,

4 Likes

Black Canary ?

1 Like

Jesus… This is terrible lol.

6 Likes

Im here for it i miss kick ass buffY ESQ SUPER HERO DRAMAS

4 Likes

It would be cool if Birds of Prey was rebooted as an animated show, like Young Justice.

5 Likes

The overbearing CGI and effects were awful, but not the worst part. The acting was bad, but not the worst part. Even the character tweaks were disappointing, but not the worst part. Just bad writing and storytelling made this show so bad. Oracle was truly the only spot on part. This felt more like a girly teen show like Dawson’s Creek than a DC adapted show.

3 Likes

Looks like I’ve found my new guilty pleasure. This series is new to me. Missed it when it premiered. Sure it’s campy and corny but its entertaining as hell.

5 Likes

Helena is hot but her acting…damn! Syfy channel movie level

She looks familiar and know the name Ashley Scott but can’t remember where else I’ve seen her in. Only saw the first episode right now and it was alright but the intro was the best part

1 Like

Because of Smallville I had to take a walk down Birds Of Prey lane. It has all the feels of early 2000’s, and the music!!! I know there are several changes that could’ve been made, but the TV world is brutal. Maybe the movie & Arrowverse will resurrect these characters right.

2 Likes

Maaaannn…this show is so bad. But I laugh so much. You just gotta watch it. The Joker has lightning powers and Helena has the amazing power to do karate slightly better than normal people and Shemar Moore is in it! Oh and there’s a guy who turns into water and his name is Slick Waters so just watch this weird show please.

2 Likes