Birds of Prey

Dear birdwatchers! Both professional (club members) and amateurs (future members)! Secret DCUI leaks have been gathered in a time-sensitive archive HERE, something to do with Earth Day. Apparently encrypted so only BOP members can access this restricted area. :birds_of_prey_club_oracle:

6 Likes

DCSHG WAL is back next week for the last few episodes! Before the super shorts begin!! :batparrot::purple_heart: Hope to see you there!

4 Likes

Hey everyone, just a reminder there is a Huntress backstory in Detective Comics 1035 and it was really good. I can’t wait for the next issue to read the conclusion!

4 Likes

Really liked it! I’m excited to see where this goes. This Huntress is sort of similar to where Huntress was at the beginning of Simone’s run - lonely, loyal, fierce, cold outside, warm inside, can’t figure out how to balance those temperatures. And the art by Clayton Henry was gorgeous!

4 Likes

I sort of got that vibe as well, even if she says she is only okay in teams.

4 Likes

Well, continuity is continuity, and honestly, even back before the n52, Huntress’s characterization would go from “good team player” to “horrible team player” depending on the writer.

4 Likes

Greetings @BirdsofPrey! We have new books to read! :boom:

AND!! Got a little activity planned this week :full_moon_with_face: Keep your eyes peeled. See ya soon. :purple_heart:

10 Likes

@BirdsofPrey alert! Get your shorts on!

:hugs:

7 Likes

I’m more of a blue jeans guy, so can I still attend?

smooths out abhorrent wrinkle in jeans

5 Likes

For all we know you might be WALing in comfy Batgirl PJs, who’s to know? :woman_shrugging:

5 Likes

Well, now I want to do that. Got any recs on comfy Batgirl PJs?

is still trying to smooth out that damn wrinkle in his Wranglers

I bet Batgirl PJs don’t have that problem…

Truth be told, I could go for some adult-sized DCSHG PJs. I wonder if such a product exists…:thinking:

remembers the Golden Age DC PJs he used to have

Now, there was a comfy set of PJs. Mmmhmm.

4 Likes

Doing some googling I found some cute things but nothing adult-sized I’m afraid.

4 Likes

Damn it! Don’t apparel companies understand that adult geeks like cool duds too?

“Well, there’s a ton of adult-sized apparel available, you know.”

Yes, I do know, but when I cruise past clothes in Target as I make my way towards toys and see cool DC tees that are Boys sizes only, I get :angry:.

Excuse me clothing companies, but this 6’3" feller wants an adult size edition of that badass GL shirt that is only available in Boys sizes, you know!

crosses arms and scowls, then continues to attempt to smooth out that GD wrinkle in his jeans

5 Likes

I want some comfy BG PJ’s! :smiley: :00_batgirl: :0_batgirl: :00_batgirl1: (I actually already have one set, but I want another one :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:)

Ooo- think I found some! :+1:

https://www.artistshot.com/batgirl-stronger-and-faster-better-than-ever-women-s-pajamas-set-p-6636345

5 Likes

Come show off your loot! :purple_heart:

3 Likes

Hiya, birdwatchers! Some interesting tidbits here:

3 Likes

Love this. She certainly seems to be ready to BOP once again based on my reading. #GoBarbGo! :00_batgirl: :0_batgirl: :00_batgirl1: :00_birds_of_prey:

4 Likes

I love the way Tynion is having Babs train Steph and Cass, but I kind of wish it was a League of Batgirls, with Birds of Prey being a separate thing. But I’m guessing that Tamaki using Huntress and Bendis using Canary (possibly to setup a new GA book by Williamson) is putting a hold on actual Birds of Prey right now.

4 Likes

Reminder: If you’re free tonight @BirdsofPrey! :popcorn::partying_face::purple_heart: Come play!

6 Likes

Oracle data-feed leak:

2 Likes