Birds of Prey

Beautiful! I only have Heroclix and Imaginext, but they are great!

4 Likes

Imaginext made a Huntress figure? I gottaā€™ find it! :smiley: :+1:

3 Likes

I have the imaginext but not the Heroclix. I only have 1. Oberon & Mister Miracle. I love both brands thoā€¦!!! I love Helenaā€™s Heroclix, itā€™s definitely going into my collection eventuallyā€¦? Ty btw too b4 I forget lol.
Youā€™ve got 2 that I need of hers. Iā€™m beyond familiar with the Heroclix Huntress; the imaginext I didnā€™t even know existed. Luckily, I spotted it in the dollar store right next to Cassandra Cainā€™s imaginext package. Thatā€™s the only Cain figure I own stillā€¦lol? Sheā€™s a tough find!!!
Hope u have a great day!!!

4 Likes

I have her Black Bat, not her Batgirl!

3 Likes

Yep, those are the 2 of those characters that I have as well. Also, I was wrong. I thought I owned the Helena Heroclixā€¦I remembered ordering it after almost ordering it forever. Butā€¦dun dun dunā€¦. I never did!!! So, I know what figure Iā€™m buying next. Itā€™s a good thing I was reading posts or I wouldnā€™t have realized I still havenā€™t bought that yet? Ty @millernumber1 !!!

5 Likes

This is the way! Fans helping fans find super cool stuff to collect and love! :smiley:

5 Likes

Right onā€¦thatā€™s my kind of site!!!

5 Likes

:star_struck: :+1:
Thereā€™s a Dinah figure as well!

Iā€™ve already got BG and her bike. I get Dinah and Helena and Iā€™ll have Imaginext BOP!
:00_birds_of_prey:

5 Likes

:raised_hands: :purple_heart: :00_dc_2016:

4 Likes

I have her! She and Oracle and Huntress came in a Birds of Prey multipack I bought!

6 Likes

:smiley: :+1:

7 Likes

Greetings @BirdsofPrey! :wave:

We have a new Book Discussion for this month: :open_book: DCSHG: Powerless!

And a Watch-Along tonight to get us in the mā€‹:eyes:d. If youā€™re free, join us! :popcorn: All are welcome.

7 Likes

Also, new BOP stuff coming?

8 Likes

Very excited for this ā€“ Kelly Thompson is a perfect writer to get for BOP, and Romeroā€™s art has been incredible. If you havenā€™t seen any of his art, he did the Zurr-En-Arrh back-ups for Chip Zdarskyā€™s Batman and itā€™s incredible stuff, feeling both classic and modern at the same time.

6 Likes

Iā€™m so out of the loop on recent comics but I should really use my Ultra membership to its fullest. I know Helena has been popping up here and there, and now weā€™ll have a new team. Very exciting! Just need a reading guide I guess.

6 Likes

I guess upcoming BOP writer Kelly Thompson is going to announce a new member of her team every day this week. Today she revealed the next member is Cassandra Cain!

7 Likes

Iā€™m enjoying the Gail Simone cheerleading between announcements. And I hope that means thereā€™s some weird curveball character of hers included, like Katharsis or Ricky.

7 Likes

Very glad to see Cass made the team. :smiley: :00_batgirl_cass_cain:

6 Likes

Loving that look too.

5 Likes

Agreed. Cass is pure stealth defined. :+1:

7 Likes